Help me! 188 or 187?

animacani

Hey!
So I was wondring if I should buy the 188 brush or the 187 brush? I dont have that big cheek apples and whenever a MA applies blush on me she always uses the 188 brush.. Also , whats the price for both of the brushes?
TIA
greengrin.gif

kaexbabey

if you're using it for blush then i guess the 188 is fine. the 188 is 34 USD and the 187 is 42.

nadiya

I got the 187 and really wish I'd bought the 188. I don't use it for foundation and the 187 is a bit too big for me as a blush brush. Also if I hadn't already got the 187, I could have got it in a brush set. Lots of people love the 187 though.

QueenEmB

i use the 188 for highlighting my cheek bones with loose pigments like vanilla and helium and also for BB shimmerbricks etc...

I have a pout airbrush which I use for blush

Susanne

I have both.
The 187 is great for applying foundation or Fix+ all over your face.
I use the 188 for applying blush or a MSF on my cheeks.

If you want to apply blush, take the 188.

FiestyFemme

I think you'll really like the 188.
I have the 187, and while I love it, I definitely want to get the 188. My face is small, so the 187 is a little big for me.

ktdetails

another vote for the 188. I love it. and use it for foundation, blush, MSF's, highlighter, - it's my favorite - I gives you lots of control.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I have both.
The 187 is great for applying foundation or Fix+ all over your face.
I use the 188 for applying blush or a MSF on my cheeks.

If you want to apply blush, take the 188.

iagree.gif

Leilani78

If you are going to use it for blush, then the 188. For foundation, you are better off with the 187. I own the 188 and have used it for foundation, but it takes forever! However the 188 is great for blush!

glassy girl

I have them both i use the 187 more than the 188 i feel like its 2 small for my blush i feel like i have 2 blend more, anyways i use my 187 for powders all the time studio fix/msfn/pressed sometime i'll use the kabuki and other i'll use 187 anyway lov the 187.

dreamiez

I much prefer the 187 for blush application. 188 seems abit too sparse for me, have to applied a couple of times to get what i want. might be cause 188 is not as dense as 187.

Latest posts