Help me find these boots!!

miss sha

I just found this picture when randomly browsing the internet and I've fallen in LOVE with the boots the girl is wearing!

HM.jpg

I absolutely love boots like that and I think these are my holy grail motorcycle boots! The picture is from a H&M photoshoot/catalog/I don't know what. If anyone knows EXACTLY what boots these are, please please please let me know! I've gotta have 'em!

mizuki~

Sorry I'm no help but DAMN those are hot. Since it's an ad for H&M, maybe it'll show up in their stores sooner or later? Finding the perfect pair of motorcycle boots is such a pain in the ass..

miss sha

Unfortunately this ad is from a blog post dated back to late 2007, so I'm guessing this ad is from the fall/winter 2007 collection which would've been out around then.

DILLIGAF thanks for the link but I don't think those are the same boots. The toe should be rounder and the triangular insert around the top buckle comes down further.

miss sha

Those are nice, thanks for the tip, Tish.
greengrin.gif

I figure since the picture is 2 years old I probably won't find the EXACT pair. I'm going to scour Zappos for "engineer boots" and DSW had a couple of nice pair. I'll probably have better luck when the weather starts getting colder.

spectrolite

^If you really LOVE those boots and absolutely must have them then I highly recommend that you head to Shoewawa and ask Ms.Shoewawa about them. A few years ago I was obsessed with finding the boots worn by the main character in that movie Silent Hill and I eventually found them thanks to Shoewawa! >_<

Here is a link:

Shoewawa: Ask Ms Shoewawa

Latest posts