Help me identify a cosmetics brand!

Care

This is kind of off topic, i guess
th_dunno.gif

A few years ago (I want to say in 05?) I used this amazing foundation powder compact by a high end cosmetics company. I got it as a freebie and all I can remember is that the compact had a horse on the top of it. It was etched into the metal I think, and wasn't a close up or realistic looking, it was like you were viewing it from the side. I was just thinking about how much I loved that powder but now I have no idea what brand it is since it's been so long.

I remember I looked up the price years ago and it was pretty pricey (I want to say $40-60) so I didn't get a new one when mine ran out.

Anyone have any idea what brand I'm talking about?
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

shatteredshards

I don't know if this is it, but I'm getting images of a Korean brand called Beauty Credit from Google - they use a side-view of a rocking horse in their logo, it looks like.

Beauty Credit, Cosmetics and beauty you can afford.

However, they don't seem to match that pricepoint, but maybe it went down a bit since then?

On the other hand, Guerlain came up a lot in the images, though I can't figure out how.

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
I don't know if this is it, but I'm getting images of a Korean brand called Beauty Credit from Google - they use a side-view of a rocking horse in their logo, it looks like.

Beauty Credit, Cosmetics and beauty you can afford.

However, they don't seem to match that pricepoint, but maybe it went down a bit since then?

On the other hand, Guerlain came up a lot in the images, though I can't figure out how.

That's not it, but thank you for looking! Iirc it was a horse that was posed with one leg up? I don't think it was a Korean brand, I got it from the Shape magazine Hq where all beauty brands send samples for them to use in the magazine photo shoots, and I don't think a Korean based brand would be interested in US publications

Latest posts