Help me identify this MAC lipstick?

Dani California

Hellllllllllooooooooo

Was at the mac counter last week playing with the pale pink and nude lipsticks, I got my eye on one, and it is really bugging me as I cannot remember what it is!!

It was a very pale pink colour but it was sort of shimmery or sheeny to look at if that makes sense? sort of a goldy/silver sheen to it? maybe pearly? I cannot think what it was but it was really lovely and I'd love to buy it!!

Help guys!!!!!

annikay

You can probably find it here (swatches)

MAC Lipstick Recap - The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself

My guess it was probably Pretty Please, or possibly Politely Pink. HTH
winks.gif

WhoaItsEvie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
Hellllllllllooooooooo

Was at the mac counter last week playing with the pale pink and nude lipsticks, I got my eye on one, and it is really bugging me as I cannot remember what it is!!

It was a very pale pink colour but it was sort of shimmery or sheeny to look at if that makes sense? sort of a goldy/silver sheen to it? maybe pearly? I cannot think what it was but it was really lovely and I'd love to buy it!!

Help guys!!!!!

That sounds more like HighStrung to me. It's a frost and has a silvery pearl to it.

purrtykitty

Gold sheen would be Plink! and silver sheen would be Politely Pink! They're basically the same color, except one is a warmer-toned pink and one is a cooler-toned pink.

Dani California

Hi guys!!

Thanks so much!! I went looking again and couldn't figure out which one it was........maybe somebody was using it or moved it......hmmmmmmmmm?

anyway have narrowed it down to either:
Pretty please - seems TOO pale?
Politely pink? this could of been it maybe?
Or even high tea?

I will post back when I finally figure which one it was!!
greengrin.gif
lol.gif

Latest posts