help...with my BN 187...I'm almost crying..

gracetre123

Hello ladies...

Ok..I just got my very first mac haul, I was so happy, so I decided to use my BN 187 to apply foundation, and OMG it's sheds, I was so mad, I mean it cost 42 dlls...I wash it with regular shampoo,.. I'm so sad...what should I do?? It sheds a LOT
weeping.gif

gracetre123

ok...
weeping.gif

so I got this from nordstrom.com, by the way I'm in Mexico, so this brush made a long journey!!!, but I have a ship to addres in Tx, so this was my very first purchase at nord...so how can tell them that I want another one?? you know i send them mine and they send me a new one...

sorry for my poor english...hope someone can help me!!!!!!!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracetre123
ok...
weeping.gif

so I got this from nordstrom.com, by the way I'm in Mexico, so this brush made a long journey!!!, but I have a ship to addres in Tx, so this was my very first purchase at nord...so how can tell them that I want another one?? you know i send them mine and they send me a new one...

sorry for my poor english...hope someone can help me!!!!!!!

i would just call and tell them about it and then send your 187 for a new one - you can't keep yours and then they're going to send you a brand new one! if i remember correctly i thought MAC brushes have a lifetime guarantee on them so you should have no problem sending it back and getting a brand new one
smiles.gif

girlstar

Also, don't use shampoo to wash your brushes. It's no good for them because it strips the natural oils. Use MAC's brush cleanser, or another cosmetic brush cleanser - Ben Nye comes to mind, I know there are more high quality cleansers as well.

When I got my 187, it shedded a tiny bit for the first while, and now it doesn't anymore
smiles.gif

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
if i remember correctly i thought MAC brushes have a lifetime guarantee on them so you should have no problem sending it back and getting a brand new one
smiles.gif

Nope.. there is no lifetime guarantee on brushes..
ssad.gif

me_jelly

Some brushes will shed a bit when new (although my 187 didn't shed at all when it was brand new) - if it keeps shedding like crazy, do call them and tell them that you may have a defective brush - send it in and they will replace it for you =)

gracetre123

ok girls...and I really want this brush, my foundation never look better, I look almost flawless, so I really want a good one, thats why I decide to spend 42 bucks in this brush....

Is there any way that I contanc them besides phone?, this is b'cos I'm in Mexico!!

Latest posts