Help with nude lipsticks

Kiwi Girlie

I went to my MAC counter today and they don't stock Myth lipstick, I read on a few threads that this was a great Nude lipstick.
ssad.gif

Is there any other colours that are round the same shade, I have Hue and I find it a bit Pink..Im looking for a nude beige type shade.

any suggestions would be great!
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

If you ever see a freestanding MAC store (not a counter) try to see if they have Myth in stock there...some items are not sold at counters in department stores.
In the meantime, Hug Me and High Tea are great alternatives! Try those under C-Thru lipglass.

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
If you ever see a freestanding MAC store (not a counter) try to see if they have Myth in stock there...some items are not sold at counters in department stores.
In the meantime, Hug Me and High Tea are great alternatives! Try those under C-Thru lipglass.

The counter I go to is the only one in my city
ssad.gif
the closest other place is 6 hours away, so I won't be able to get there anytime soon.

I'll have to wait till I go to Sydney next and see if the pro store has it, as I think this would be the PERFECT nude shade for me.

kimmy

i personally have never seen another l/s that looked just like Myth when it's applied. Myth is a satin finish, so it has a really high colour payoff, that the other finishes...just don't. i'm an NW15 and Myth (when applied directly from the tube) is almost the exact same colour as my skin...so maybe if you want that kind of look, you could go with some foundation on your lips and a bit of C-thru l/g on top
winks.gif

Caderas

i have blankety and it's a pretty good nude. but it's a cooler nude color just to keep in mind!

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i personally have never seen another l/s that looked just like Myth when it's applied. Myth is a satin finish, so it has a really high colour payoff, that the other finishes...just don't. i'm an NW15 and Myth (when applied directly from the tube) is almost the exact same colour as my skin...so maybe if you want that kind of look, you could go with some foundation on your lips and a bit of C-thru l/g on top
winks.gif

Yeah I didn't think any others were similar because it's so light and perfect! that's why I was so annoyed when they told me they didn't stock it
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I usually do what you said with concealer and c-thru l/g but I find it drys my lips alot and never looks quite how id like it :p

Oh well, guess ill have to go overseas to find myth, hah.

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_amy
I use Oyster Girl l/g with a little Rose pigment over it for a really natural nude colour.

Thanks! I might give that a try, was going to buy oyster girl next trip to my counter anyways :p