Help with peachy lipglass...

kradge79

I'm going to the Sundressing event tonight and the person I was originally bringing can't come now, due to pregnancy related health issues. I asked if I could pick something up for her and she said she needs a peachy lipglass and lipliner. She is very fair, red hair, and she wears turquoise/azure colored contacts. I was thinking Prrr or Enchantress for the lipglass and I have no idea for the liner. Any ideas would be appreciated!

kare31

I use Creamkiss Cremestick liner with all my peach lipsticks and glosses. Maccosmetics.com describes it as "honey apricot." HTH, and have fun at the event tonight
smiles.gif

cynister

damn lucky you! ur goin to the sundressing event....well have fun!!! tell us how it went!! and if u bought anything!! tell me how the lipglasses are too!! =P thanks!

kimmy

if you're looking for a pencil, you may want to pick up subculture...it's a pinky peach colour, i think it would go well with prr or enchantress. of course there's always the cremesticks...summerfruit or cremekiss would be the best ones to get i think, they're nice peachy shades
greengrin.gif
they may be a bit dark though...

OH! i almost forgot, also check out oak
winks.gif
it's a regular lip pencil, but it's pretty peachy!

Latest posts