Help with Pleasureflush MSF from swap

chickatthegym

Were their fake Pleasureflushes made?!? I ask because I just swapped with someone on another site for a Pleasureflush...it came today and it looks fine, but the box is not a normal MSF box??? It is a solid box (no cut out circle where they MSF usually peeks through) and the round sticker on the top says "Pleasureflush 01" I have 30 other MSF's and none of them have ever had a box like this? Is this what the old boxes use to look like? I can post pics if anyone wants to see them. Any help you could give me would be great
smiles.gif

Thanks so much!

highheels

Yup, back in the day the MSF boxes were solid... I still have a Porcelain Pink MSF in the box with no cut-out hole - hope that helps!

chickatthegym

Thank you thank you! I was 99.9% sure it was real but I am just confused about the sticker and the box since I've never seen any like that and wasn't into MAC when Pleasureflush originally launched.

highheels

I also have Pleasureflush but unfortunately I didn't keep the box (I could never have anticipated the cult of MSF's back when I bought it!). If you like, you can post/send me a pic of yours and i can compare it to mine? I'm quite sure others have posted pics of theirs in the swatch thread... you can compare there too
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

I have Metal Rock, Stereo Rose and the original New Vegas that are all in the old style non-cutout box. The Pleasureflesh was released in 2004 with the Rococo 1 collection and mine were released in 2005 with the Goldplay collection. So even a year later they were still doing the non cutout box. For what it's worth I have never seen a fake Pleasureflesh.

Latest posts