Hey Gais (4 FOTDs)

Le-Saboteur

Hey, all. Haven't posted anything in a while, so I've got a bit of a back log here
smiles.gif

St Pattys Day- yes, these pics are that old
Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, Peaches blush, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Kelly Green pigment in inner corner, Swimming all across the lid, Humid in outer 1/3, Stormwatch in crease, Maybelline liquid liner in black on upper lashline, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Designer Brands rosey lipliner, Sugar Plum Ice l/s from someone, clear gloss.

1z3b9xc.jpg

ftmp08.jpg

jzus1y.jpg

Bright Look, yey!

Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, BYS Blush and Bronze in pink, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Chrome Yellow es in inner corners, then Swimming, Aquadisiac, and Parfait Amour, little bit of Stormwatch in crease, and Pink Pearl and Ruby Red pigments on the bottom lash line, Maybelline liquid liner in black on upper lashline, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Chichi bright pink lipliner, Girl About Town lipstick.

2rpwbk7.jpg

23qxahg.jpg

2j6ae4j.jpg

You would think by now I'd realise that Chrome Yellow =/= pretty on me *scratches head* This is what I wore to see Split Enz over Easter!

Purple and Green Quick Look
Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, BYS Blush and Bronze in pink, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Parfait Amour e/s all over lid, Entremauve in crease (only a leeetle bit), Kelly Green pig to line, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Designer Brands rosey lipliner, Sugar Plum Ice l/s from someone, random Japanese brand pink gloss.

108hcsg.jpg

k1b6nn.jpg

Didn't blend that one particularly well... kind of chucked it on and ran out the door

Wannabe Pin Up Girl
Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, Be Yourself dark pinky red blush out of a random eyeshadow palette, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Be Yourself light and medium vanilla-ish shades, little bit of showstopper in crease, Maybelline liquid liner in black, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Australis red lipliner, Chichi l/s in Exhibitionist, Clear Gloss.

oavrl3.jpg

hsnwub.jpg

16hpwer.jpg

'Scuse the wet hair in that one, girls and boys!

Yay, I'm getting much faster at this.
smiles.gif
Comments and critique welcomed. Thanks for looking, everyone!

VeXedPiNk

Wow, you have amazing eyes!!! And you pull off all those colours so well... I especially like the bright one. The yellow in the corner really makes the eyes stand out more.

Brittni

I love the really colorful one. Sometimes too many colors can be distracting but you pulled it off so well and balanced it out. Also, the green and purple (my two faves) is sooo pretty yet simple! You have a really natural beauty - ie the pin up girl one!

mslitta

you look gorgeous with red lips. I love all of the looks, especially the colorful one.

Bonbonroz

You're so pretty! Your eyes really have a perfect shape
smiles.gif
I love these looks, especially the first one!

Esme

you are soooo pretty! i love the shape of your face and you have beautiful eyes. i like the one with red lips.

Calhoune

I love all of them! But I think my favourite has to be the colorfun one! I really like the lip in that one too
smiles.gif

Latest posts