HI!!! Let's get this party started!!! ;)

Brittni

Hi everyone!

My name is Brittni. I'm 19 and from Wisconsin. I have blonde hair, green eyes, and really pale skin so I shy away from much coverage (thank goodness for clear skin!) NW15 is too dark for me. I recently thought about getting a fake tan but then I read someone on here say they embrace their pale color because it helps them rock any eyeshadow - very cool. ;o)

Anyways, I (obviously) ADORE makeup; it's a form of art, expression, creativity, individuality, etc. Mineral makeup is my favorite (gotta love samples), but of course I like MAC and an assortment of other brands. Actually, I'm quite freaking out right now because I need to get back to MAC to grab another "Melrose Mood" l/s!!!! LOL I love it too much - the perfect barbie pink for me!

My best friend is the complete opposite of me - she NEVER wears any make-up sooo I figured it was about time to join this forum (I've been lurking for quite some time!) to be able to talk about makeup with everyone. I'd love to be a makeup artist one day (freelance), but I'm currently going to school in hopes to be a fitness trainer because it's a struggle due to the fact I *do* live in Wisconsin and there aren't any "true" makeup schools anyway. In the meantime...here I am.

drinkup.gif

See you around!! XO

p.s. I talk a lot if you haven't noticed
oh.gif
)

Latest posts