hi. :)

Janice

What's up? I'm at work trying to ignore the fact I want Naked 3 almost as bad as I want Matt Bellamy's babies. I'm not on a no buy, but I'm really just focusing on replenishment atm. But those colors are right up my alley! /sadface

darkpearl

What's up? I'm at work trying to ignore the fact I want Naked 3 almost as bad as I want Matt Bellamy's babies. I'm not on a no buy, but I'm really just focusing on replenishment atm. But those colors are right up my alley! /sadface
I must be one of the only ones who has absolutely NO interest in naked 3. Lol. I have 1 and 2 which to me are good. 3?? I will never buy. Lol.

Monica

I've been eyeing that and from a completely noobie standpoint the colors seem really approachable. I get overwhelmed really fast if I'm given too many choices but it looks like all the colors would go together nicely. It's on my Christmas wish list.

Vixxan

I wanted the Naked 3 palette as bad as I want Jason Momoa's babies. Now that I have it, I'm pretty sure that I want Jason's babies more.

Rinstar

I got 3 this week and have worn it every day since! I didn't need it either, but.... I had $20 off at Sephora :)

Janice

I wanted the Naked 3 palette as bad as I want Jason Momoa's babies. Now that I have it, I'm pretty sure that I want Jason's babies more.
LMAO, hey, I said ALMOST lol! You have a pic from a recent FoTD you want to share? C'mon I know there's a selfie somewhere on that phone.
angelic.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Rinstar

I got 3 this week and have worn it every day since! I didn't need it either, but.... I had $20 off at Sephora
smiles.gif
TWENTY!! What! Dude, I would have gotten it too if I had $20 bucks off. No brainer for sure. :)

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen it in person yet. Guess I had better get my butt over to the mall. Like I need more makeup. Haaaa!
But they are different colors, right? Or at least some of them? I have nothing exactly like it, right? So, that makes it ok. We will just go with that story. Husband will never know.

Audrey C

I'm hoping my N3 will be delivered today!

After this I'm on an e/s no-buy. I already had two MAC 15 pans, and a couple of dozen other shades in quad/duos/singles but caught palette fever this fall with all the Sephora discounts. I bought the Laura Mercier Artist Palette (nice for work), made two Inglot 10 pans (love them) and bought both N2 and N3.
th_loser.gif

I love what I've bought but I'm set now for a couple of years. I'm going to give my daughter my backup old style 15-pan from MAC so that I'm not tempted to grow into it.

martiangurll

I am not trying to be a pest, but does anybody know how long after I pay my membership fee before the ads go away? Maybe I need to change my preferences or soemthing? I would love to not have to deal with them, especially on mobile???

Audrey C

I am not trying to be a pest, but does anybody know how long after I pay my membership fee before the ads go away? Maybe I need to change my preferences or soemthing? I would love to not have to deal with them, especially on mobile???
You do need to change your preferences - it took me a bit to figure that out too.

MzzRach

I ended up caving and getting Naked 3 and it is gorgeous!! I love how it is rosey neutral. Great for my fair skintone.

Latest posts