Hipnotique eyeshadow

lola336

Im debating keeping or selling this, but i want to know if anyone here has it and likes it. it seems like a very matte baby blue..and i dont think its going to look that great on me. i dont want to swipe it if it hasnt had good reviews...u know. so does anyone have pics with this color? or do they like/dislike it?

user3

I had this color but I swapped it away. I had only used it once but I didn't care for texture or the color. At least on me it just didn't work.
I might have a pic somewhere of it, not really sure. I will have to check my files.

Isis

I'd love to see a swatch b/c I was just thinking about picking this one up
smiles.gif

Noire

No swatches unfortunately... I kept it because I do love the color, but I don't wear it very often. The texture isn't great, I find it hard to work with, and hard to get it to show the color strongly.

If you are in love with the color, keep it and try it (or see if they have a tester hidden away at a counter somewhere so you can try it).

If you aren't sure about it being the right color for you, sell it! You can find a similar item that you think might suit you better with better texture.

~Noire

laa_cat

I swapped this away. The color showed up very well on me but I just don't use it very often. It's very pretty when it's paired up with blues and purples...

lola336

ok thanks everyone. hmm i was afraid of this. im always afraid of satins...hmm maybe ill sit on this for a bit and see how i feel..lol..thanks again!!!!

Latest posts