Hola from KY!

xtiffineyx

Okay, so I've been mostly a lurker since I've signed up. I've replied in a couple of threads and I made a post in the recommendation forum awhile back, but I've never properly introduced myself.

So here goes
smiles.gif

I'm Tiffiney, and yes that's how it's spelled on my birth certificate. I didn't change it to be "cool & different" even though I'm usually accused of it lol. I'm 20 years old and I go to community college majoring in Pharmacy Technology. I feel like I'm selling myself short, especially considering it's my dream to be a physical therapist. So hopefully I can get a moderately good job in a hospital as a pharm tech while I go to school for the physical therapy thing
smiles.gif

I'm from Kentucky, and when I say there is nothing around me, I mean there is NOTHING around me. I have to drive almost and hour all week just to go to a not so great community college. I plan on moving to a bigger city when I get done with school. I buy mostly everything off ebay.

I've had the same boyfriend for almost 6 years, and I still feel exactly the same way about him as I did when I first met him. He's actually the only guy I've ever dated, and he treats me wonderfully. I honestly could not ask for anyone better.

I don't know much about makeup, and I stick to a daily routine with the same colors and such, but seeing everyones beautiful pictures inspires me (and makes me a wee bit jealous over everyones beauty & talent!).

I've kinda rambled on, so I think I'll quit here.

gigglegirl

Hey Tiffiney, I like the spelling!

Welcome to Specktra, and sounds like you should definitely check the Ebay counterfeit threads so you are able to try and avoid fake MAC.

Have fun here!!!
greengrin.gif

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Tiffiney!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Thanks so much for the introduction, I love reading them and getting to know you all.
smiles.gif

Latest posts