h'omg, I must've got stuck somewhere on Cocoa Beach

Pimptress

so much to my dismay, i actually tried out what tons of people have been suggesting (but this isn't my first trial, this is the first one i actually took pictures of) and used BROWN, NATURAL colored shadows instead of my signature teal or pink look, haha. So let me know what you think. Should I do it more often??

The crappy thing is, it takes me like 15 minutes longer to pull off a "natural" look than to do my colorful eyes
ssad.gif

fotdbrowns1.jpg

fotdbrowns2.jpg

fotdbrowns3.jpg

fotdbrowns4.jpg

EXTREME CLOSEUP!!!! AHH!!!
http://pimptress.com/nikki/browns/fotdbrownshuge.jpg

delovely

wow, your eyes look sooo lovely in neutral shades. really makes your eye colour and your lashes stand out. pretty!

Vedra

That's really pretty, honestly suits you as well as your teal looks (and I adore those, you made me fall in love with brill)! May I ask what shades of brown you used?

Pimptress

I used like EVERYTHING brown I had. CocoBeach as a liner, and a little bit in the crease... I used the light color from the 2005 Holiday teal colored palette... I used almost every color except parrot in the 2004 Jewel palette... and White Frost as a highlight. I don't even know their names!

Janice

Very pretty! Love the red tones in the brown liner -makes the brown have more impact, beautiful.

Latest posts