Hourglass Cosmetics

fur4elise

Still more scattered light
pm5.jpg

(beautyprofessor)

Mac-Guy

I've tried the regular Blonde, but it is also very warm. The Platinum Blonde was a better match. Overall, it is very similar to the Benefit one.

Monsy

Do we have the shade names/descriptions of the blush quad? Thanks.

SHADES:
• AMBIENT™ LIGHTING BLUSH – Surreal Effect (NEW)
• AMBIENT™ STROBE LIGHTING BLUSH – Brilliant Nude
• AMBIENT™ STROBE LIGHTING BLUSH – Lucid Glow (NEW)
• AMBIENT™ LIGHTING BLUSH – Infinite Flush (NEW)

Mac-Guy

Thanks, Monsy. I might get the edit palette. I want to see the packaging first. If it is too cheap, I will skip.

Mac-Guy

Skip. I might change my mind, but it is unlikely. It also give me a chance to finish up last year's palette.

A 20% off voucher changed my mind. The colors are beautiful on my skin tone, though I still think that the palette looks really cheap. I'm still glad that I got it, but I hope for a better design in 2020.

Monsy

Someone told me their website was hacked. I clicked on the email sent yesterday to sign up for waiting list for the new product. When i went to the website there was a sign up for rifle giveaway

Monsy

shade range looks so weird and it is maybe not for dry under eyes. chanel temple wrote on her ig that it sets to a powder finish and if you are dry around eyes to make sure to moisturize well underneath. meh not for me

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yeah, there's a huge gap between Birch and Creme, and another one between Mocha and Anise. They also could have added another very fair and very dark shade or two.

Latest posts