How can I look like a model?

elegant-one

Yes this is my cat. Isn't he awesome!!!!
th_roll1.gif

All these yummy dirty foods
drools.gif

User38

The taste of cat.. hmm.

I ate dirty again.. thought dirty again, and will wake up planning to be dirty again.

curtsey.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
You can use coffee grounds as a body scrub, it's supposed to help with cellulite. So maybe that would get you one step closer to looking like a model.
greengrin.gif

OR you can be as stupid as me... when I read kiwis are good to fight cellulite I rubbed one all over my butt... until I realized the article was referring to EATING them.
thud.gif
th_loser.gif
#truestory
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

You can use coffee grounds as a body scrub, it's supposed to help with cellulite. So maybe that would get you one step closer to looking like a model.
greengrin.gif

OR you can be as stupid as me... when I read kiwis are good to fight cellulite I rubbed one all over my butt... until I realized the article was referring to EATING them.
thud.gif
th_loser.gif
#truestory
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

BreeMakeupGeek

[COLOR=FF00AA][COLOR=FF00AA]Ummm this food talk is making me hungry, I wish I could eat whatever I want & not gain a pound, me its like I smell food and get scared that the scent alone is gonna make me gain weight. I was forced into eating right and taking care of myself the right way, after years of doing dumb shit to lose/maintain my weight. I am just happy to be as healthy as I can be.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

mosha010

[COLOR=FF00AA][COLOR=FF00AA]Ummm this food talk is making me hungry, I wish I could eat whatever I want & not gain a pound, me its like I smell food and get scared that the scent alone is gonna make me gain weight. I was forced into eating right and taking care of myself the right way, after years of doing dumb shit to lose/maintain my weight. I am just happy to be as healthy as I can be.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
#preach That is perfect. I think you gotta aim to be healthy and just feel good and love yourself inside and out.

Latest posts