How can I look like a model?

Medgal07

I'm down for the chili dogs AND caramelized onions! yummmmm

The beers with the cute bicycles are Belgium Ale one is called Flat Tire LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! & the other is called Spring Blonde
girlhaha.gif
I'll try to remember them like this: The Spring Blonde had a Flat Tire!!!!
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

Pasta / Fettucine Alfredo with 2, count em, 2 glasses of mr. merlot.. for lunch.

so full will skip anything but a piece of fruit for later.

my toofie is brand new and I am afraid it will fang out again.. lol

but the pasta was dirtyilydelicious!
You should eat soft for a week if it'll keep your "toofie" intact. Love, love love pasta!
I had a patty melt w/caramelized onions & melted swiss cheese & steak fries. Ate half for lunch & the other half for dinner.
Dirty good x2!!

User38

You should eat soft for a week if it'll keep your "toofie" intact. Love, love love pasta!
I had a patty melt w/caramelized onions & melted swiss cheese & steak fries. Ate half for lunch & the other half for dinner.
Dirty good x2!!
Now you tell me this? lolol.

I ate some chicharones.. hard pork rind and that popped it out again.

I am staying with pasta, soup and rice for a few days so I don't go toofless again.

yumm.. you had a delicious lunch and half dinner.. lol

TY

Dominique33

Now you tell me this?  lolol. I ate some chicharones.. hard pork rind and that popped it out again. I am staying with pasta, soup and rice for a few days so I don't go toofless again. yumm.. you had a delicious lunch and half dinner.. lol TY
I eat dirty too :)) ( coca cola, chocolate, pizza ... ) but for your teeth eat mango fruit HerGreyness mango is very good for gum, even recommanded by some dental surgeons here. Eat dirty, horny, OMG we are a bunch of succubus here !

Anneri

Note to self: NEVER read this thread hungry. Leads to all kinds of cravings.

Also, am pretty drunk after two cocktails made by the hubby. Either he makes them strong, or I am a lightweight.

Dominique33

Also, am pretty drunk after two cocktails made by the hubby. Either he makes them strong, or I am a lightweight.
drinks.gif
LOL Anneri, " either he makes them strong, or I am a lightweight "
. I did ate a bit dirty but it's not that easy to eat 100 % dirty as I am half-vegetarian.

User38

I am always hungry lol.. so I am always eating. This thread is like our lippie thread.. just feeds my lemmings.. lol

Great to be drunk too.. it's liberating.

I just had a huge lunch.. grilled fish, salad with avocados and pineapple slices.

Dominique33

I am always hungry lol.. so I am always eating. This thread is like our lippie thread.. just feeds my lemmings.. lol

I just had a huge lunch.. grilled fish, salad with avocados and pineapple slices.
LOL this is a vegetarian menu ( half- I mean ), it sounds very good.
greengrin.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
drinks.gif
LOL Anneri, " either he makes them strong, or I am a lightweight "
. I did ate a bit dirty but it's not that easy to eat 100 % dirty as I am half-vegetarian.
What's a half vegetarian?
amuse.gif

I ate clean today, veggies + rice, smoothie and juice. I think my stomach is upset about yesterday, or about too much garlic on the veggies, lol.

Dominique33

I'd say mayo & ketchup are equally popular here.

What's a half vegetarian?
amuse.gif

I ate clean today, veggies + rice, smoothie and juice. I think my stomach is upset about yesterday, or about too much garlic on the veggies, lol.
It means fish / milk, cheese / eggs but no chicken, red meat, Wurst ;) etc..
Yes you ate very clean indeed. Garlic is very good to prevent heart conditions, I don't eat garlic, it's too strong but very healthy.

elegant-one

I missed so much.....& Marie spoke...briefly
amuse.gif

Just poured my wine.

I love to snitch a few of hubs fries (I never order any) & dip them in Horseradish sauce....yummmm

Medgal07

Now you tell me this? lolol.

I ate some chicharones.. hard pork rind and that popped it out again.

I am staying with pasta, soup and rice for a few days so I don't go toofless again.

yumm.. you had a delicious lunch and half dinner.. lol

TY
lmao.gif
I'm coming over---you need adult supervision! I'll cook!

Medgal07

lol.gif
And you end up going to bed w/food on your mind!
Of course El Hub makes them strong cause he has ulterior motives for plying you w/alcohol!
lol.gif

Medgal07

That sounds like a really good lunch!!

Medgal07

I missed so much.....& Marie spoke...briefly
amuse.gif

Just poured my wine.

I love to snitch a few of hubs fries (I never order any) & dip them in Horseradish sauce....yummmm
thud.gif
Me after two glasses of wine---so I stop at one. I never finish my fries but either hubs will or I take them home.
Save me a little of that Horseradish sauce for my dirty French Dip please.
girlhaha.gif

mosha010

Please tell me you didn't bust your toof with chicharrones @hergrayness lol. And you're right @medgal were always up to no good.... Tsk tsk lol! Just how I like itttt!!!!

mosha010

uda2u4u7.jpg
And this is my pic of me riding dirrrtyyyyy and munching chips and little Debbie cookies all freken weekend lol

Latest posts