How cool would it be if Mac...

Lil_D

had a Smurfs collection? That used to be one of my all time favorite cartoon as a kid or if they had other 80's cartoon collections. Just a thought.

Let's hear all of your favorite cartoons you would like to see from MAC?

xsnowwhite

that would be cool but agree since too faced had one, mac wont. I think a rainbow brite collection would be fun, all bright colors. And I always thought an alice in wonderland collection would be cool, now most companies have alice in wonderland something cause of the movie.

ohh yes jem would be so cool! the packaging could be holographic similar to the heatherette

January

I'm not into wearing bright-bright colors on my eyes, but I agree with xsnowwhite... Rainbow Brite would be so cool
smiles.gif

Lil_D

Ooh I didn't know Too Faced did Smurfs I should check it out. That was another one Jem and Rainbow Bright.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Any one else on Team JEM? That cartoon screams for a makeup collection!

FUCK YEAH! I can see the heavy contouring now! Perfect collection to promote 3D gold glitter!
GLITTER AND GOLD!

Goat Goat Etc.

Did MAC first do Barbie and then Stila? Or vice versa?

I don't think it would matter if MAC went and did a Smurfs collection, I have an idea there's would be bigger no matter what.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Peanuts.

Snoopy packaging would be awesome.

I can see it now!
Flash Beagle MSF! Red Baron e/s! And a repromote of Peppermint Patty nail polish lol!

Goat Goat Etc.

They should do two collections for JEM!: JEM and the holograms followed by The MISFITS!! I think Blast O Blue l/s could be repromoted that way too. XD

And maybe a third with THE STINGERS! Pollinator e/s and Buzz l/g welcome back!

Honey xOo

idk if they can top barbie and hello kitty lol those were the best ever.

the too faced smurf collection u can find on clearance sometimes now, i think sephora still has a liner on their site.

my fav cartoons were disney princess's, my little ponies, and care bears! lol

paige2727

Haha I would love it, if they did a paulfrank/julius or maybe powerpuff girls collection?? That would be awesome!!
tong.gif

Melxo

A disney one would be really cute

Im really sad I missed out on the Hello Kitty collection..

Miew I love Hello Kitty!!!

Latest posts