How do/would you feel about people borrowing your Mac?

liv

I have no qualms using my MAC when I'm doing a friend's makeup, but in my bag it will stay. I've never been big on lending things, I usually end up regretting it.

Ashleybubbles83

i have to agree with nearly everyone else. if i'm doing someone's makeup using my own products then that's fine, but i have to draw the line there. i can't let friends just walk away with my makeup unless its something that i've given them to have, other than that, it's a no-no, just like my cd's or my dvd's, for some reason i just have those friends who don't like to return things, and i'm not one of those friends. i actually return things because i don't like the burden of having someone hunt me down for their stuff back.

MACreation

I leave for work usually about 6:30-7:30am and my little sis (22) works after 12pm. So when I get home I can see she borrows my stuff, as it is moved from my neat piles. That little devil. I can usually point out a product of mine on her face. And she thinks she's slick. Allowing borrowing isn't by choice for me.

meihwa

I'm usually a very generous and giving person, but not with MAC. Never. Not only for sanitary reasons, but I am possessive about it because I work so hard to earn the money to buy it and it is something for me to enjoy. I will, however, put it on a friend with my own clean brushes if they would like to try it out, but otherwise, I'm a jerk. No touchy the cosmetics!!!

glittergoddess27

Uhmm they are welcome to come and use my MU at my home so long as they follow the rules,..If I take my traincase somewhere to get ready, then it stays in my traincase,... Borrowing is a NO NO. Though usually my gals friends want me to make them over anyway,... ((Insert sigh here)) that is okay but often leave me messed over for time to get ready.

glittergoddess27

Aggghhh sounds like you need a "Pat Down" policy. Pat everyone down and check pockets and purses before they leave. Trust me,.. if something of mine comes up missing,.. well,.. I will invent a MAC detector to put at my door on top of that. I am a bit nutty about no one taking my MAC. I have heard too many horror stories and about 80% of my collection is darned Limited Edition Stuff

redambition

im possessive of my mac - to the point where i purchased a limited edition chi chi's eleven eye palette to use when travelling with friends or when i will be getting ready to go out with other people around.

im more than happy to pass around my chi chi palette for others to use if we're all getting ready to go out. i don't think i could handle seeing my mac palette having fingers dipped into it
lol.gif