How do you apply your Studio Fix powder?

Corvs Queen

Do you use the sponge? Do you use a buffer brush? A fluffy brush? I need help. Oh, and I hate Fix + so I prefer recs that skip it. Thanks!

laraVENGEANCE

i use a soft-ish kabuki brush when i want more coverage and a fluffy powder brush when i want less
smiles.gif
sometimes i apply with the 187 brush for medium coverage.

Simply Elegant

I don't use studio fix. I use other powder foundations and use the Sephora bronzer brush to apply it. I sweep the tiniest amount on press it into my skin and do that all over my face and then without dipping it in again, I buff it really lightly in swirls over my whole face and I'm done. I find it gives good coverage without being cakey and uneven that way. Also if you apply concealer, it won't transfer it because you're not sweeping over it right away.

Stephy171

i always go for a fuller coverage i have uneven skin so i use a really sof kabuki its from too face!! its dome shaped and im trying to get my hands on the 182 from mac and their flat top kabuki forget the number....but im broke lol.... but i beat that face lol using not much product i get good enough coverage!

alka1

I find a buffer brush works best with studio fix powder. The 182 brush and pretty much any good kabuki brush will work great with it
smiles.gif

sayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
Do you use the sponge? Do you use a buffer brush? A fluffy brush? I need help. Oh, and I hate Fix + so I prefer recs that skip it. Thanks!

Sometimes I use the sponge, when I want heavier coverage. Other times I use a buffer brush.

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker face
I use a full fluffy powder brush. I prefer to start with low coverage and build it.

So do I...

Miss. Herzeleid

I use my Gemma Kidd Kabuki brush.
Swirl, tap and apply. This gives medium coverage but you can easily build it up by adding more.

Latest posts