How do you put your blush on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esme

I went to Mecca shopping for some eyeshadows yesterday. I fell in love with the Nars double compact with Torrid and Albatross and had to have it, as well as several Stila eyeshadows (I was looking for some lighter colors, I will try to do a haul pic and post later). Anyway - the MA was anxious to put some makeup on me, they are pretty nice at this Mecca, so I let her do the blush duo.
Normally I put my blush on in a curve from my temples about even with the iris in my eye curved down onto my cheekbone. I think it looks pretty good, but...
This MA put the blush in a sort of T-shape starting under my eyes and coming down beside my mouth, does that make sense? Like the top of the T on my cheek bones under my eye and the upright of the T down the side of each cheek. And then the Albatross in the usual places, top of cheekbones and very light on my nose.
It looked really nice!! Healthy and natural. I did it the same way this morning and it looked great!!
LOL.
I need to go back for a makeover and get some more tips. She was a very nice girl.
Just wondering what you all thought.

kimmy

there's already a thread covering blush brushes and application:
http://specktra.net/f188/best-brush-blush-113847/
hope that helps!
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts