how many fake MAC you can list ?

BellaItalia1969

Correct me if Im wrong but i thought you were limited to listing designer brands and such... to so many per week etc,etc?

Frequently i come across sellers who have such vast amount of counterfeited MAC,that it beggars belief how they get away with listing so many
angry.gif
ssad.gif

This UK seller:louisebunny2,had the whole lot:12 Cream eyeshadow palettesx22 ,Heatherette Mascarasx6,Warrior powder plus foundation
th_confused_new.gif
14x,and some other fake Mac eyebrow powder!I tried to email her but for some reason it keeps on coming up with message,that seller is not answering questions at the moment???How they get away with it??Any ideas?PS.I did reported this sellers listinhs 2 days ago and all the auctions were allowed to continue!Rant over
winks.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Item number:280458436730​
[/FONT]

mac10large.jpg

mac27large.jpg
Please wait
Ok girls this is the message i get when you try to contact the seller?Not seen one like this before ?
Can't find an answer?
Contact seller
The seller is not answering questions at this time

panda0410

LOL, not surprised she isnt answering questions, when you're selling counterfeits she's bound to get mail reiterating that
winks.gif
hehehe

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
LOL, not surprised she isnt answering questions, when you're selling counterfeits she's bound to get mail reiterating that
winks.gif
hehehe

Panda
yes.gif
true,but what really gets me...is the fact that i have some C.Dior lipsticks,brand new,boxed etc,( 3 lippys to be exact)bought when my local Dior counter, was shutting down!I wanted to sell them on ebay and can't because i had a breach of VeRO,nearly 10 months ago,( tried to sell some of my MAC pigments ,as samples,and did not know that you are not allowed to sell these on ebay)
nope.gif
Listings got reported 2wice and since then i cannot list these damn Dior lippys,but the above seller has listed lots of these fakey Mac and that's ok ?
angry.gif
Where's is the logic in this !!Ebay,is such c*ap at times it really is!
mac_addict.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Well it looks like what you did worked...they don't have any more auctions listed!!

<snif>look in her completed listings some were sold to unsuspecting buyers
th_confused_new.gif

Kirsty

If the second one wasn't so crappy, I'd have thought the first one was OK..it looks the real deal..and even has the right name. but shade number 02? and flavoured?! :S

hyazinth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Panda
yes.gif
true,but what really gets me...is the fact that i have some C.Dior lipsticks,brand new,boxed etc,( 3 lippys to be exact)bought when my local Dior counter, was shutting down!I wanted to sell them on ebay and can't because i had a breach of VeRO,nearly 10 months ago,( tried to sell some of my MAC pigments ,as samples,and did not know that you are not allowed to sell these on ebay)
nope.gif
Listings got reported 2wice and since then i cannot list these damn Dior lippys,but the above seller has listed lots of these fakey Mac and that's ok ?
angry.gif
Where's is the logic in this !!Ebay,is such c*ap at times it really is!
mac_addict.gif

Totally agreewith you, that ebay sucks these days..ebay puts a lot of restrictions on private sellers. Sometimes I think they want to ban them from their site. For example I wanted to sell a pigment I bought at a mac counter but I am not allowed to list even one brand item since my account has less than 50 feedback. But I could list a pair of manolos. No logic at all!!!

BellaItalia1969

Yep i agree!Typical bloody example of ebay!!
th_confused_new.gif
Hence i get totally narked when i see time and time again same sellers,selling same fakey,crappy Mac!No limits there!

Latest posts