How many is too many?

redhead2000

What is the highest number of backups you've ever purchased?

This is so embarassing, but I have 5 (yes, 5) Corps de Ballet lipglosses b/c it is my HG!

:eek2:

MiCHiE

I only have a high number of mascara back-ups....3 CG Volume Exacts. I really like the Maybelline Define-A-Lash, too.

Katgirl625

I bought three of my fav eye cream when it was being discontinued...I would have bought more, but I figured they would have gone bad before I could use them up.

stellarx1587

I hardly ever do back ups. I figure there's always going to be something else released that may be similar to what I got. BUT... if I absolutely have to and love the product... the max I get is 1 backup. Hahaha call me cheap...

tinagrzela

I have 2 backups for Pettitcoat, 2 of Pearl Blossom beauty powder, 1 of Glissade, 1 of Don't be shy. I think that's it!

tadzio79

usually I would buy 1 for a backup. I've yet to completely finish a single item, lol! I have couple backups each of shimpagne & glissade MSFs though.

lara

If there's something I really, really like, I'll buy a second unit of it.

It's got to be pretty damn special, though.

dangerousmuffins

I have 6 DeMenthe & 7 Brill. I just love those colors.
Other than that, I only have a few backups.
Belle Azure - 2 backups
Porcelain Pink - 1 backups
Lightscapade - 3 backups
Playful - 1 backup
Springtime Skipper - 1 backup

Non-MAC -
Juicy Tubes - Caribe & Pinkadelic - like 10 backups each (only came in the mini JT packaging)

I know I have more backups - can't think of anything else right now.

So an answer to your question - No, 5 backups of one product isn't too many.
lol.gif
graucho.gif

Holly

I dont have backups, because it takes me so long to finish stuff anyways. Personally I like spending my other money on new stuff
greengrin.gif

divaster

I have 4 b/u of Shimpagne. When I first got it (first time it was re-released, not this last time) I was using it all the time. Now I'm still on that first one and I hardly ever use it. haha. Now I won't buy so many backups of anything, because I just have to remember that I always move on to different products. I did get 2 b/u of Moth Broth though, and I still loving that!!

Taj

I just bought 2 bottles of cleansing oil (if that counts) b/c there was a package sale (30% off) and they won't go bad.

Katura

I've never bought a backup...I figure theres always going to be something new to try out
smiles.gif

Deirdre

I tend to only have more than one backup in mascara, cos I buy it when I see it on sale. Otherwise, I have a few eyeshadows and lipsticks in singular backup. I figure I can always swap or ebay them if I wasn't keen on them in the future.

I might buy a second backup of Moth Brown, but then, I'm not using it much as I was (although, I think that may be due to the season - I think it will be ultra hot again this fall). If I could have an unlimited number of Casanova backups, I would. That is my ultimate all time favorite red. I've managed to get one backup of that.

giz2000

I have two Intoxicate pan e/s...it's my favorite shadow to use as a liner. Ihave one for my use and one for my kit. Other than that, I don't buy backups...nothing has ever been that special to me. Besides, I like to try new things!

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
I figure there's always going to be something else released that may be similar to what I got.

If you only knew how true this is...
smiles.gif

Dianora

I'm with everyone who hasn't bought backups. I can't see myself ever using up the original purchase, and there's always new things that are similar or re-promotes.

LadyLaundale

I've got 6 backups of Sunsparked Pearl BP.

Once I got about halfway done with the first one, I knew I needed to get more, and quick. I got three at my local Pro Store, they always gets lots of stock, I bought all they had. I got another 3 through swapping.

I just love it. If MAC releases it again, great, but if they don't, I won't have to worry about it for at least 6 years, I figure.
smiles.gif

ginger9

I haven't bought a back up yet - was very tempted with Moth Brown but like everyone said there's always repromotes or something else coming up and to be honest I think my backup would go bad before I get to them!

Latest posts