How many languages do you speak or would you like to speak?

faetis

I remember when I was a kid, I planned on being fully fluent by the time I'm 20. I'm 20 now, haha, and can only speak English, Cantonese (mother tongue) and French fluently. I know a bit of Italian and Mandarin, and I'm studying German at the moment, but I just started, so I wouldn't say I can piece together too many sentences yet. I also took 4 years of Japanese back in high school, but don't remember much of it beyond basic greetings.

m_3

I speak English and Creole fluently. I took Spanish for 5 years (middle and high school) and can probably have a short conversation.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I speak English fluently and am pretty strong in French as well (my job requires me to work in both languages, although it's mostly in English, plus I live in a French city).

I sincerely wish I spoke about ten languages, because to me it's one of the best and most useful skills you can have.

JULIA

I live in Canada and we're bilingual, so I grew up speaking english and french. However I chose not to continue with any french courses in highschool, so now I can only speak french in bits and pieces. My boyfriend is polish and his dog only understands polish so I'm picking that up! I'd love to learn how to speak it fluently, but it's so complicated!

Latest posts