How many languages do you speak or would you like to speak?

user2

I just wanna know!
I went to my grandpa's 70th birthday and there were thre or four people who talked to each other in Polish and I was all like "Damn I wanna know what they're talking about!!!"
So I went to a book store and bought a small book of Polish grammar and phrases! Now I'm learning it like crazy! I can say bird, refrigerator, wet, spoon, rocket and Bite me!
lol.gif

Besides that I speak:
* German (my mothertongue)
* English (I think I'm doing pretty well, huh?
smiles.gif
)
* French (I had 10 years of French class and I barely know any words!)

But I looove to speak:
* Spanish
* Italian
* Japanese
* Polish
fluent!!!!!!

aziajs

VV your English is perfect!

I only know English but have studied Italian and Spanish in school and only remember bits and pieces. I want to learn them fluently as well as French.

GimpyPoop

Yo,
I speak:
English
Chinese - but only the easy conversational stuff, I can understand it better than I can speak it, let's say!
winks.gif
But I seem to get more fluent when drunk apparently!
And I know ASL pretty fluently!
LN

d_flawless

i speak english (duh) and spanish w/ near fluency. i'm a spanish major who has learned everything from 7 years in school, since none of my family speaks it (we're italian)

christina83

i speak english, and welsh. I aso know some french and a tiny bit if german.Id like to learn more though.

x20Deepx

I speak English, Mandarin, and Spanish (not extremely fluent, but passable).

I took six+ years of Latin.
tong.gif
But that's only written.

rcastel10

I speak english and spanish. I would love to learn french. I took french classes in high school and remember some things but mostly forgot it all.

Corvs Queen

I am fluent in English. That's my mother tongue but I can speak some German and some Spanish. I understand more German than I can speak though. I'm working on it everyday. Oh well, it'll come with time.

professionaltart

I speak English (mother tongue), French and Spanish fluently, Italian conversational and very little of Chinese Mandarin I can understand it better than I can speak it. I took Danish my last semester at college and that was fun!

I'd like to learn Mandarin Chinese and Portuguese. I think the I got the knack of languages from my aunt, she can speak 7 different ones (not like dialects of languages) fluently!

kaliraksha

I speak/write English and Spanish. I can understand French pretty damn well.

I want to learn Arabic, Portuguese and Bengali.

here_is_gone_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina83
i speak english, and welsh. I aso know some french and a tiny bit if german.Id like to learn more though.

Are you welsh?

toby1

approx 7 to varying degrees
English
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian(understand it better than speaking it)
Quechua
French
Various bits of American Indian languages, a few words in Kurdish, Greek, and Tagalog

Ambi

I speak Finnish, Swedish and English and a little Russian, I'd love to learn to speak French, it sounds so sophisticated, haha.

Pei

English, mandarin, mandarin dialect, tiny weeny bit of Malay & Tamil
greengrin.gif

I had learnt jap for a yr and could barely remember anything...ahhh I know "toilet'!
greengrin.gif

Urbana

i speak:
spanish
english
french
and a bit of german ( i dont like it!)

would love to speak japanish and maybe some skandinavian one...

HOTasFCUK

I speak English & Italian and 2 types of Italian dialect that are sooooo far off from one another!

Latest posts