How much did Specktra Spend during the MAC Sale? How much is your wallet hurting?

NappyMACDiva3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Total spent is $10,785.70 excluding riss and HeatherLouWho at est. $200 a piece. I will refrain from doing a top buyers list as I see some people got hated on because of the amount spent.

.........(took out part of quote so that my post would be shorter....)

I'm sorry to anybody I offended and post your numbers darn it! Last day of the sale! I will stick to being the accountant and I still want to see the outcome dagnabit.
yes.gif

So sorry to hear about your family's lose. I will pray for your family, fiance and you. I know you will be blessed later to get all the goodies you so desire. I couldn't spend much due to no job and the economy, but when that great job comes thru and I put some money aside I will have fun during the next sale...plus I should be down to a few lippies by then and I will buy the ones needed to raise the balance. (lol).

MelodyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
^I saw the zebra bag in store yesterday, it's really pretty, prettiest of the bunch....great choice!!
thmbup.gif

Ooh...Thanks!!! I was on the fence between the zebra and the tiger bag, and it's hard to pick when you haven't seen them in person...but I feel much better about my choice now!!
th_DANCE.gif

LivestrongH2

I spent $280 during the Sale! Worth every penny too!
mac_atemywallet.gif
dothewave.gif
Can't wait for the stuff to arrive! Enjoy your goodies everyone!

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyMACDiva3
So sorry to hear about your family's lose. I will pray for your family, fiance and you. I know you will be blessed later to get all the goodies you so desire. I couldn't spend much due to no job and the economy, but when that great job comes thru and I put some money aside I will have fun during the next sale...plus I should be down to a few lippies by then and I will buy the ones needed to raise the balance. (lol).

That was amazingly sweet of you. We got stuck having to deal with changes in estate issue and it's just blah! I don't how people go from a funeral to having to settle estates within a few days...it's morbid to me and makes people seem like vultures. He's been back home since a couple days ago and all has been normal again. I'm used to people passing away as usually I'm a nursing assistant but employment is dastardlt here.

He's doing remarkably well so we're not struggling and we raid that CCO every couple weeks like clockwork. Should have seen the girl Brittany's face when he asked her how it is I can spend two hours in that store. She looked him dead in the eye and was like well, you've been buying your video games for an hour so that's what we go through with our make up. I died. As of this point, he knows leave me there, let me chill with them and he can go off and do his own thing there; just leave me the bank card.

You watch Resha's videos too. I loved the organization one where she showed how she came to organize her collection and what gave her space. Did notice she had the Manish Arora palette unused(!) which I know she has to have a backup of Nylon then. Gotta love where the dog steps in like it's the star of the video...thought it was hella cute. She does the CCO or finds online bargains too; I hadn't really paid attention to the Specktra/youtube hype before her. She's got a level head and finds deals I know I wouldn't find....plus can pull off the Sea & Sky 10 times better than I can.
cry.gif

MelodyAngel : Your pic looks spectacular and close ups so suit you. Just wanted to say hey, I saw a change because darn it, it seems like I see you with a new wish list every week.
winkiss.gif
The pic looks amazing madamoiselle.

TamEva Le Fay

Let me first begin by saying that this MAC Online Sale was not unlike Boston's Filene's Basement Sale on wedding dresses!!!

Feel free to include your own "Music Soundtrack" to this scene below!
RunningoftheBridesIII.jpg

RunningoftheBrides.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

large_filenes-basement-running-of-t.jpg

running.jpg

This kind of phenomenon could only happen amongst a Highly Evolved Species!

RunningoftheBridesII.jpg

As a footnote: That would've been me wiped out on the floor there, about to become ROADKILL!

Would it have killed some of you to have saved me some of the Cremestick Pearl Lipliners...

...or maybe even just one of the Lip Pencils in Quarts???
cry.gif
shockt.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_dunno.gif

I know...I know...Don't even say it!
th_rolleye0014.gif

Anyway this is what I was able to get by the good graces of the Gods!
Although half of this stuff is on backorder!

Eye Shadow in Buckwheat = US $14.50
318 Retractable Lip Brush = US $21.00
227 Large Fluff Brush = US $30.00
228 Mini Shader Brush = US $19.50
138 Tapered Face Brush = US $52.00
134 Large Powder Brush = US $52.00
189 Face Brush = US $40.00
191 Square Foundation Brush = US $32.00
109 Small Contour Brush = US $32.00
Studio Stick Foundation = US $29.00
------------------------------------------------
Subtotal = US $322.00
Discount (25%) = US $80.51
Shipping = FREE
Sales Tax (8.25%) = US $19.94
Total = US $261.43

mac_haul.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStefanie711
Order #1
Sales Tax (5%) - US $3.20

Order #2
Sales Tax (5%) - US $3.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
Sales Tax (0%) US $0.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyMACDiva3
Sales Tax (6%) US $3.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyAngel
Sales Tax (0%) US $0.00

I've been looking around at others with "State Sales Tax Envy"!
greengrin.gif

Wow!
shockt.gif

starbucksmocha

^^ ITA, I have complete sales tax envy!

Anyways, here's mine. I definitely went way over budget. But my b'day is coming up, so I"ll just call it an early present to me
mac_haul.gif
yahoo.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif

Subtotal: CA$415.50
Discount: CA$103.92
Tax (12%): CA$37.39
Total: CA$348.97

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Ooh...Thanks!!! I was on the fence between the zebra and the tiger bag, and it's hard to pick when you haven't seen them in person...but I feel much better about my choice now!!
th_DANCE.gif

You'll LOVE it!!! It looks very chic & good size!
yes.gif
And the texture is pretty good, feels like it could be easily cleaned.

User27

TamEva Le Fay : Loved the bridal post....f*cking best post ever. I was laughing throughout the whole thing because you hit the nail on the head.

P.S. Your signature is the shiznit!!!

starbucksmocha : I thought I had it bad at 6% on everything....I now don't mind Maryland too much.

Numbers have been updated and umm $15,000 has come and gone now.
choochoo.gif

subtotal $133
discount $33

tax(6.7%) $6.76
total charge $106

I got e/s pans & blush pans only (so excited to fill my palette without having to depot) - I had been working on this wish list for a long time & the swatch threads here were just a god-send!!! Thanks guys - I would never have been able to make up my mind without your help!

TheCollector

Quote:
Why didn't you like it? I was close to ordering it, but I went with the medium Zebra bag instead.

The material seems very cheap. And the pattern is just kinda screen pressed on or something (I am probably not even using that term right
th_confused_new.gif
). Its looks ok on the smaller one, but I think I am returning the large one. It looks too cheap for how much it cost. Anyone else think so??

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
You'll LOVE it!!! It looks very chic & good size!
yes.gif
And the texture is pretty good, feels like it could be easily cleaned.

damn... now I wish I would have got that one. I just went for the big one ya know!!
drools.gif
I guess bigger isnt better in this instance
th_wink3.gif

MelodyAngel

Quote:

MelodyAngel : Your pic looks spectacular and close ups so suit you. Just wanted to say hey, I saw a change because darn it, it seems like I see you with a new wish list every week.
winkiss.gif
The pic looks amazing madamoiselle.

Hey girl!!! Thanks for the compliment!! How sweet are you!!
th_hug.gif
You totally made my day...
love.gif

And yeah, my wishlist is NUTS!! I need an intervention...lol

User27

Quote:
Hey girl!!! Thanks for the compliment!! How sweet are you!!
th_hug.gif
You totally made my day...
love.gif

And yeah, my wishlist is NUTS!! I need an intervention...lol

CCO in South Carolina if it helps any. Mine never has MSF's or stuff like that but I find my brighter eye shadows there. Avoid Metal-X like the plague because you'll want to return them a day later. I'm now lusting the Lustrevision collection thanks to MAC_Whore....swear you buy a couple of items and then you're like omg, I want them all. It's just irony everyone else is hyped about SW and Naked Honey and I'm stuck on a set from a few years back....I'm so retro.
th_LMAO.gif
I feel I need these things to make my life complete...it was fate that led me to them.
thmbup.gif

shops2much

I did a few orders and my total came up to $880 CAD. It was a lot, but last year I was on a makeup buying ban. So this year I'm making up for it.

MelodyAngel

Quote:
CCO in South Carolina if it helps any. Mine never has MSF's or stuff like that but I find my brighter eye shadows there. Avoid Metal-X like the plague because you'll want to return them a day later. I'm now lusting the Lustrevision collection thanks to MAC_Whore....swear you buy a couple of items and then you're like omg, I want them all. It's just irony everyone else is hyped about SW and Naked Honey and I'm stuck on a set from a few years back....I'm so retro.
th_LMAO.gif
I feel I need these things to make my life complete...it was fate that led me to them.
thmbup.gif

Thanks for the info! I checked out my CCO here in Charleston, and they have a decent selection, but they hardly ever get anything in that I'm lemming.
ssad.gif

I feel the same way as you do...there are just certain MAC items that I won't feel complete unless I posses. I'm not familiar with the Lustrevision collection though...I'll have to do some investigating...
winks.gif

fallenang3l211

I did 3 hauls, I almost made a 4th purchase but I stopped myself
ssad.gif

Subtotal: US$133.00
Discount (25%): -US $33.26
Standard Shipping: 0.00
Sales Tax: US $8.48
TOTAL: US $108.22

Subtotal: US $80.00
Discount (25%): -US $20.00
Standard Shipping: 0.00