How much did Specktra Spend during the MAC Sale? How much is your wallet hurting?

HeatherLouWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
^^^if there's anything left!! They are running out of stock on a whole bunch of stuff!!!!

I know! They were out of my concealer and lip liner! Still managed to come in at over $200 with tax. I'll be happy when she arrives....

CantAffordMAC

I spent like 167 before the discount, then the discount brought it down to like 126, then I paid 134 altogether because of sales tax. I know itll be awhile before I spend this much at MAC again....they are getting expensive, and annoying, and Im going to move into a place soon, so everythings going to have to be limited.

RockStar

Subtotal: CA$271.50
Friends and Family Discount:CA$67.91
Shipping/Handling:FREE
Tax (12.875%) CA$26.20 <---This is why i HATE Quebec lol
Total: CA$229.79

mac_haul.gif
CANT WAIT!!! My first pigments are coming!!!!

alka1

Subtotal US $84.00
Discount (25%) - US $21.00
Shipping FREE
Sales Tax (8.25%) US $5.19
TotalUS $68.19

after adding/removing dozens and dozens of items in my cart, I finally settled on the three I really needed
smiles.gif

juicy415

US $88.50
Discount (25%) - US $22.15
Sales Tax (8.5%) US $5.62
US $71.97

I tryin hard to save for colour craft... agghh!! buh i really want some more.....

SerenityRaine

TBD! Sadly working on my list haha.

Let me tell you Specktraettes are going to be the death of my bank account!! I was doing so good on my "MAC Diet" until I started getting bored @ work & started perusing this site much more frequently. LOL

much love <3 lol

jacquelinda

SUBTOTAL $461.50
Discount $115.39
NYS Tax $28.96
Total $375.07

the best part is my fiance is taking care of the bill as a birthday gift. ^_^

TDelicate

Subtotal: $303.50
Discount (25%): - $75.89
Sales Tax (5%): $11.34
TOTAL: $238.95
mac_haul.gif

it was my first major mac haul! now im a daze after having spent so much money, but also relieved bcz I kept on changing my mind around up until I hit submit final order lol.
mac_atemywallet.gif

~*~

User27

So far people have spent $3,527.79 for final total. Didn't include HeatherLouWho because I didn't have the exact dollar amount. Definitely curious to see what the outcome of this is.

That poll is beyond awesome as well.
th_LMAO.gif

Edit : jacquelinda in first with SometimesTheyComeBack with a close second. Holy effing hell Batman!
shockt.gif

koukla032487

I spent zero!! Totally broke at the moment, but I have so much mac anyways...hopefully I'll be able to pick up the Naked Honey Salve within the next month or so, that's the only thing I want to buy from MAC right now!
smiles.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha

And on the radio
You hear November Rain
That solo's awful long
But it's a good refrain
You listen to it twice
'Cause the DJ is asleep
On the radio

OT I looked at your sig throughout this whole thread wondering where I knew this from. Loved the Fidelity vid where it looked like they were throwing pigments on one another. I would kill to have that much pigment to make snow angels in.
thmbup.gif

frostiana

I had two carts:

h_subtotal.gif
US $178.00 Discount (25%) - US $44.52 Shipping FREE Sales Tax (6.75%) US $9.03
h_total.gif
US $142.51

h_subtotal.gif
US $490.50 Discount (25%) - US $122.65 Shipping FREE Sales Tax (6.75%) US $24.88
h_total.gif
US $392.73

jenixxx

Subtotal: CA$153.50
Friends and Family Discount: CA$38.41
Shipping/Handling: CA$0.00 (FREE STANDARD)
Tax (12.000%) CA$13.81
Total: CA$128.90

Lapis

$90 no tax/no ship Sumo sale
Sadly however this goes with $150 I spent Sat, that was a gift from my hubby so I couldn't go nuts today

alka1

wow. one vote for the $500+ option...

now, I love makeup as much as the next person.. but doesn't that seem like a little too much?
th_dunno.gif

frostiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1

now, I love makeup as much as the next person.. but doesn't that seem like a little too much?
th_dunno.gif

One of the votes for 500+ was me. I'm a MAC beginner and I just wanted to get more of the staple items--more shadows, first MAC blushes and pigments...etc. I don't have like a whole traincase full of MAC to begin with, or anything.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1

th_dunno.gif

it all depends... some of the higher sales may be for overseas CP's who are taking advantage of the sale - and not all countries are in a recession, so the economic climate isnt as bad in some other countries.

I spent:
Order 1: (USD)
Before Discount: $240.50
Discount: -$ 60.13
Tax $ 13.22
Paypal Fee $ 7.70
Total $201.29 (USD)

Order 2: (CAD)
Before Discount $43.50
Discount -$10.88
Tax $32.62 (CAD)

And that doesnt include shipping or what I'm probably going to spend in a Sephora order to take advantage of the shipping from Canada to Australia. By ordering in this sale I saved AUD$160
yes.gif