How often do you wash your hair?

V15U4L_3RR0R

Just wondering out of curiosity. Also how many times a day do you brush it?

I was mine every 4 days minimum but sometimes I'll leave it about a week. However if I've just stuck a dye in it, I leave it for about a week and a half to two weeks coz I find it keeps my colour longer. When My hair was long, I used to brush it a couple of times a day but now I just run a comb through it every so often coz it's just over an inch long now. (I decided to shave it all off and go bald for a bit but I only had the hair on top of my head to shave off because I had a high undercut already).

glam8babe

every other day too or when im ill i leave it until im going out of the house lol a bit of oil makes it healthier!

MACATTAK

Twice a week. My hair looks its best the day after it's been washed
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
every other day too or when im ill i leave it until im going out of the house lol a bit of oil makes it healthier!

lol me too.

i brush it like twice. I always forget about that so pretty much before i leave for whatever and maybe if its bothering me i will fix it but that usually doesnt happen.

Kimberleigh

Twice a week typically. If I have a blowout I can usually go 2-3 days without washing (first day down with side-swept bangs, second day bangs pulled back, third day ponytail), but if it's curly I can easily go up to 4-5 days without washing (I get it wet in the shower and "condition-wash").

Once I brush it in the morning (if it's straight), I typically don't need to brush it again that day. If it's curly, a brush will NOT touch my hair! LOL!

knoxydoll

Every two to three days depending on how I've been styling it, and what products I've used.
I also hardly ever brush my hair, when I do it's usually in the shower.Brushing makes my hair frizzy.

CantAffordMAC

I wash my hair every other day, and condition it everyday. If I'm wearing my hair straight, i can go 4-5 days without washing it.

NutMeg

I generally wash my hair every three days... But it ranges from two to four, depending on how it looks, how much time I have, etc.

glam8babe

ohh and my hairs naturally curly so i dont brush it just a lil comb if i just got outta bed and ready to go out.. but i mostly just comb the fringe to make it look neater. i only brush my hair when its straight which is hardly ever because i dont use heated appliances on my hair more than once/twice a week i dont even use a hairdryer!

MACATTAK

Yeah I forgot to mention how much I brush my hair...once a day in the morning. I brush it out, then style my hair.

clslvr6spd

I wash my hair every other day or every 3, it just depends on how greasy my hair feels and I will brush my hair 2 times a day.

sitasati

I try not to wash it for about 3 to 4 days. It's healthier that way. But I end up washing it every 3rd day anyway cuz it gets too oily. Also, when I wash it..the shampoo doesn't touch the ends of my hair..just the scalp and I use leave in conditioner instead of regular conditioner to condition my ends. I just wash it out and then re-condition it once im out of the shower.

amoona

every 4-5, more often then that it will fall out in huge chunks. In between washes I just use dry shampoo to take away any oil and to help give some volume back into my hair.

Latest posts