• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How To: applying eyeliner

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint&Ink Chick
Thanks for the tut,makes it seem easier. And now I wanna go out & buy purple liner lol. Do you think you can do one for the bottom(lash/waterline) im just starting with eyeliners. I wear contacts but my eyes are sooo dang sensitive they always water bad when i've ever attempted.

Hi! I'm glad it helped you!
About the lower lash line, don't know if I can really help you there. If you're sensitive perhaps try avoiding waterline and apply your liner only to bottom lash line and perhaps you should start with using only eye shadows so your eye gets used to having something applied there.

I don't know if your eyes are sensitive in general or is it so when it comes to lower lash line but i it's the 2nd thing, try using eyeshadows at first, until you get used to this.
smiles.gif
I really hope that would help.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynebeau2
thanks for posting this. i've never done eyeliner

You're welcome and I'm happy you started using eyeliner! It's an awesome product and it would be a shame not using it
smiles.gif

Daph_

Thanks for your tutorial! It's clear how to do it
smiles.gif

I'm only wondering.. I'm in love with those Superslick Liquid Eyeliners and I manage to get a pretty decent line, only I get the eyeliner over my lashes.. It makes them stick together and I can remove the liner from my lashes, but I was wondering if you know something on how not to get the liner on my lashes in the first place?
th_dunno.gif

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daph_
Thanks for your tutorial! It's clear how to do it
smiles.gif

I'm only wondering.. I'm in love with those Superslick Liquid Eyeliners and I manage to get a pretty decent line, only I get the eyeliner over my lashes.. It makes them stick together and I can remove the liner from my lashes, but I was wondering if you know something on how not to get the liner on my lashes in the first place?
th_dunno.gif

The only reason I don't like liquid eyeliners is the thing you mentioned - they get over lashes and make them thick, no matter how I tried.

That's why I prefer gel liners and a angle brush - it's cleaner and easier application too.
smiles.gif

Paint&Ink Chick

Thanks alot & yea their just alittle sensitive. But Ihave wore eyeliner before,like to dance & had a Mac mua apply it. Just was something I never really mastered,kwim? lol

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint&Ink Chick
Thanks alot & yea their just alittle sensitive. But Ihave wore eyeliner before,like to dance & had a Mac mua apply it. Just was something I never really mastered,kwim? lol

Then you probably need to get used to applying eyeliner.
smiles.gif
Just don't give up on that!
smiles.gif

Latest posts