• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to curl your hair using a flat iron

RoseyPosey

i did this and it was such a pain in the ass. i did my left side of my head first, did ok but my iron didnt want to "turn" as i "slid" it down my hair but i got it done looked good. started on my right side and not one time woudl it twist as i was pulling it down. it just kept getting really tight and messed up and i had to just wash my hair and wear it natrual bc i ran out of time!!!!! im just going to stick to my regular way but i was so mad when i couldnt do the other half of my head!

xtiffineyx

I do this all the time. I have to admit though it took me A LOT of attempts before I finally got the hang of it all. So if you try it, and you don't get it perfect the first time, don't give up!

Latest posts