How to get a natural cat eye look?

macaddictgirlie

image567m5xl.jpg

I was watching Anderson Cooper 360 last night and fell in love with Angelina Jolie's cat eye look. I have tried cat eye looks before but they don't look natural at all. I want something similar to what she has in the picture. Any tips or product recs? Thanks girls.

Jaim

You could try doing the cat eye shape with a brown or purple shadow instead of black liner so it's not so harsh.
smiles.gif

Sanne

if you have a light complexion like angie does, I'd go with a brown kohlpencil and tightline the upper lashline, and the lower lashline, and let it wing a bit in th outer corner(like cat eye liner). then smudge so you don't see any hard lines anymore, and use a barely there e/s like jest.
lot of brown mascara and fill in you brows.
use natural makeup on face and lips

macaddictgirlie

I'm a fairly light in Bare Minerals so i'm pretty pale. I'm going to try the brown cat eye and see how that looks. Thanks so much girls.

inlucesco

Wet and Wild has a cheap ($2.50) brown liquid liner that would work really well for this, and if it doesn't work for you, at least it doesn't cost that much.
smiles.gif

macaddictgirlie

Thanks. I will def check out the wet n wild brown liner ! Because like you said even if it sucks it didn't cost much at all
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

I was studying her eyes last night too, lol. Only thing I have to add to what folks suggested above is to use a matte shadow in a shade close to your natural skin color on your lids. That's what she did last night anyway.

macaddictgirlie

Thanks for the suggestion Winthrop44 ! And I agree dmolinet my husband and I could look at her forever too. She's a natural beauty
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddictgirlie
Thanks for the suggestion Winthrop44 ! And I agree dmolinet my husband and I could look at her forever too. She's a natural beauty
smiles.gif

If a natural beauty is someone who has had a nosejob, brow lift, chin and cheek implants and skin peel, she's an uncanny natural beauty.
smiles.gif

Not that I even remotely criticize those who have had those procedures
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

Heres whatchya do- you take a pencil and you line it out past your eye but do NOT follow the curvature of your eye-thats a big mistake, make it a straight line but only a little past your eye and then use an eyeshadow to sort of fill in the gap and voila!

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
If a natural beauty is someone who has had a nosejob, brow lift, chin and cheek implants and skin peel, she's an uncanny natural beauty.
smiles.gif

Not that I even remotely criticize those who have had those procedures
smiles.gif

How do ya know she's had all that done?? I've never heard of her having any of that (but then again, I don't really 'follow' a lot of that stuff). Just wondering how you knew she had it done.

Latest posts