• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to get more product from your UDPP -- LOTS of pics!

gigglegirl

No doubt re: almost cutting yourself. I managed to not (miraculously). I was so perturbed I e-mailed UD and they surprisingly responded within that day. Here's pretty much the whole e-mail (I was asking for them to market them in jars and if they wanted to continue the whole genie type theme--do it in an Aladdin style genie bottle but just make it easier to use brushes and maximize the product):

Thank you for taking the time to write to us at Urban Decay Cosmetics. You can actually expect to see a repackaging of our Eyeshadow Primer Potion that allows you to get as much out as possible. It probably won’t be in a pot (it would dry out too fast that way), but it may be in a tube or a re-engineered vial. We can’t say yet what it is because we are exploring several options, but we plan to get it out as soon as we can.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
No doubt re: almost cutting yourself. I managed to not (miraculously). I was so perturbed I e-mailed UD and they surprisingly responded within that day. Here's pretty much the whole e-mail (I was asking for them to market them in jars and if they wanted to continue the whole genie type theme--do it in an Aladdin style genie bottle but just make it easier to use brushes and maximize the product):

Thank you for taking the time to write to us at Urban Decay Cosmetics. You can actually expect to see a repackaging of our Eyeshadow Primer Potion that allows you to get as much out as possible. It probably won’t be in a pot (it would dry out too fast that way), but it may be in a tube or a re-engineered vial. We can’t say yet what it is because we are exploring several options, but we plan to get it out as soon as we can.

that's great news!!

Jeisenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl

Oh that's awesome! Funny thing is UD still hasn't responded to me, lol
ssad.gif
I don't think they liked my pictures!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I was amazed at how much product would have been wasted had I not seen this thread!! I wanted to wait until I felt I could get nothing more out of the tube and then I took a hammer to it. Darn little bugger was flip flopping all over! Finally got it good, cracked the tube and couldn't believe my eyes. Makes me sick to think of how many I have tossed out over the several years I've been using this. SHAME ON URBAN DECAY!! I was able to heaping full fill a pigment sample jar. This will last me quite a while I believe.

ThaMrs

Well thanks! I just bought my very first UDPP!! Glad I saw this weeeell b4 my bottle gets empty. I sure wont forget it!!

imperfectbeauty

wow!! im so glad i found this. i JUST bought udpp for the first time ever and it's good to know that we're getting our money's worth for the product and i wont be wasting any product and i'll have this for the whole yr or longer since i dont do my makeup everyday. thank you!!! i will def pass this on to anyone else that i know who uses udpp. it's something we could all benefit from.

jdepp_84

Re: RANT: Eyebrows, UDPP -- LOTS of pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nics1972
omg.gif
wtff.gif

That is a TON of product !!!! Thank you for posting this !!!

I agree!
yes.gif

carolynanne

Well that was a fun morning activity
yahoo.gif

Thanks for the info. Now I have a new tube in the wings that I dont have to open.
thmbup.gif

MzFit

I just busted open my UDPP and holy could not believe how much there was in what I thought was an empty contianer. I had purchashed a two face shadow insurance a bit a go to try it and cause I thought I was almost out of UDPP. I had seen this thread and other blogs like it and I swear tell Urban Deca changes there bottles I am not buying anymore UDPP.

mamapie

Wow, I'm glad I read this before throwing away a tube that I thought was empty! I can't believe how wasteful the packaging is.

xKiKix

hey i just wanted to ask what kind of jar do i need to store the primer potion in so it doesnt dry out? does it need to be glass jars just like paint pots or can i just use the regular plastic jars?

melliquor

Thanks so much... my jar was empty and have been thinking of buying a new one. Will try this tonite.

looovemac

Oh I cut open all my makeup that comes in the tubes, even lotions!!!! It will be another week worth of products hiding there LOL!!!

Latest posts