• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

How to grow eyebrows?!

user25

Does anyone know any good products or oils that actually work to help grow eyebrows?
Mine are quite fine and sparse with no hair where an eyebrow would usually start.
as much as i love drawing over them i would like normal brows when i am make-up free :(

xx

stolenkiss12

I only put some vaseline before bed every night, and I can say they grow pretty quick. But I can say that I have seen in Sephora products that are especially made for the growth of brows and lashes, but not sure what's it called :/

AvaDeeN

I have been using Neulash on my eyelashes and it has done miracles! I most definitely recommend it - It works on eyebrows too! Also, if your game, prenatal vitamins or hair/nail vitamins help your hair grow faster. You can also rub vitamin E on your brows every night.

jazzymiles

Hi! I'm from Philippines.. some my friends told that when you shave eyebrows, it will become grow faster but I'm not so sure cos i never experience it so far. I have a thick eyebrows but I don't like it. LoL! I got irretated.. so growing fast.

jazzymiles

Hi! your problem was how to grow eyebrow? I thinks it's not my big issue for me coz my eyebrow could grow fast. i got irritated on it! I wish my eyebrows doesn't grow fast.

iluvmakeup7

Does anyone know any good products or oils that actually work to help grow eyebrows?
Mine are quite fine and sparse with no hair where an eyebrow would usually start.
as much as i love drawing over them i would like normal brows when i am make-up free :(

xx
I've heard castor oil does wonders
but takes a lot of time
i just dont have paitence for that stuff

makeupmonster

A lot of girls use Latisse or the generic Careprost to grow their brows back. These are usually used as eyelash growth products (that REALLY work) but you usually need a prescription to get them. It is definitely worth looking into. =)

meganbutnotfox

Eyebrows and Eyelashes could be grown back within 4-6 weeks with Fysiko eyelash serum. It is all natural product, one tube lasts 6-8 months and has mild side effects. Very good success rates.

Sophiaaa

Apply olive oil, castor oil, vitamin E oil or Vaseline to the hair using a Q-tip or cotton ball. They will not only enhance growth but strength the hair. Apply one or two times daily.

xelamazing

I apply raw organic coconut oil and give my brows a good massage before I go to bed at night. I do this to my eyelashes, too, and it really makes a huge difference.

I've heard using regular ol' castor oil really works, too, although I haven't tried it.

Cara

I used to use vaseline on only my eyelashes, but recently - could be that im getting older! i noticed baldy spots popping up in my eyebrows (omg), and vaseline has really helped with this! Baldy eyebrow spots are hardly visible anymore.
Also, try putting a tiny bit of conditioner on them in the shower and rinsing off as you would normally.
x

liplips

Hi I'm in the UK I picked up Rapidlash in Boots a few weeks ago. It was not cheap £41 but i thought what have i got to lose. I had been spending a small fortune on semi perminant lashes over the last year and my natural lashes were starting to suffer. With in 3 weeks of using it on both my eye lashes and eyebrows I really noticed a dramatic improvement. My friends were so impressed with the results they purchased some as well, but for a couple of them there has been little change. I don't know if it worked just because I have been religious about using it or if different products work for different people. I must say I do feel a little guilty about them spending so much money on my recommendation for it to have done so little for them!

Olivyah

I've tried a bunch of the products above and none of them worked for me. The only thing that did, was time. I tend to loose hair (including brows & lashes) when I'm under severe stress for long periods of time. I think finding the reason why your eyebrows aren't growing the way they used to, is really important before going out and buying products you might end up not needing. I know personally, a while back, i was using a soft pencil to lightly fill in my eyebrows (I can't remember which one now though, sorry), and after a while a noticed massive thinning. I wasn't even pressing hard or anything. They were taking incredibly long to grow back in. Once I figured out the connection and tossed that pencil, they grew back super fast. This is probably the least helpful type of answer, but I thought I'd just put it out there in case even one person finds this useful. &Good luck!

kateperk12

Does anyone know any good products or oils that actually work to help grow eyebrows? Mine are quite fine and sparse with no hair where an eyebrow would usually start.  as much as i love drawing over them i would like normal brows when i am make-up free. :( xx
this is a Tad old but I had a problem where I overplucked severely I finally decided to stop the best solution is to avoid anyvjunk processed foods stress out our body fruits n veggiesvrestore vitality while applying olive oil and massage very lightly to allow circulation all of these techniques together will help but it will take at least a year or linger for every angle of your eyebrow to grow in depending on severity good luck