how to remove duo glue from eye lid??

Simi

Hello guys,

I need help to remove glue after using falsie eyelashes from the eye lid and my eyelashes. I am still learning how to apply eyelashes and getting success but I've very hard time to remove glue from eye lid and lashes. I know i should use only strip a thin line on lashes but you know i am new. Please help me.

Thanks in advance...

Shawna

It should be the consistency of rubber cement and should just peel off in a thin strip from your eye. I've never had it stick to my actual eye or eyelashes. As for removing it from your fake lashes, a bit of eyemakeup remover usually does the trick, and again, it should peel off in a strip. I've also been told that you can use rubbing alcohol to remove the last bits of glue, but I've never had to.

saniyairshad

iagree.gif
with shawna eye makeup remover or makeup wipes should work or try cleansing it with some johnson's baby oil.

amoona

Ok I know what you're talking about because I can NOT apply false lashes on myself lol. I can only apply #20s and now they've become my favorite. But I JUST put on some #7s Friday night (first time I applied a full strip) and I had lash glue still stuck on my lashes after I was done. I just washed my face with some warm water and gently rubbed it on my lids. Glue came off!

ginger9

I know Shawna was referring to moving glue from the false lashes but I don't want any confusion. I'm a total worry wart but whatever you do PLEASE DO NOT USE RUBBING ALCOHOL ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR EYE PLLLLEEEAAASE PLEASE DON'T.

Okay, now that I've said it - definitely oil based cleasers to remove stubborn makeup or in this case glue. Personally I like Pond's Cold Cream, this stuff removes everything
smiles.gif
HTH

ette

An oil based makeup remover. If it seriously won't come off, use Ardell's Lash remover, but that is for semi-permanent glue. However it won't irritate your eyes or anything.

Latest posts