• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to RESIZE your PICTURE with PHOTOSHOP

Ambi

...or you can just go to "Image" and choose "Image size...", type in your desired dimensions and that's it.

Pei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
...or you can just go to "Image" and choose "Image size...", type in your desired dimensions and that's it.

lol
greengrin.gif

meihwa

This is just what I was looking for....except, how do you do it if you are using windows picture fax and viewer? I'm trying to size down photos to send in email and I haven't figured out quite how to do it yet....thanks for your help anyone!!!

BaDaSs llTiNall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi

Yea that's alot easier, thats how I do mine.

Latest posts