How to use MSF Shimpagne or Shooting Star

saj20052006

Has anyone tried using either of these items and if so, how? I am NC50 or NW45. I currently use MSF Dark to set my foundation or just as a light bronzer.

sexypuma

I think you should use them as highlighter. Shooting star is probably better indicated in your case. Use it under your brows, on your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.

HTH

CaraAmericana

I use Shimpagne above and partially on top of my blush, then I run the 187brush across my forehead and down my nose and tiny bit on my chin to glow

aziajs

I use shooting star as a cheek highlight. Shimpagne is a hard one for darker skin, depending on your skintone and coloring but it could be used as a cheek highlight or brow highlight.

spectrolite

NW45 here and I use Shooting Star as a cheek highlight, brow highlight, or even as a nice shimmery base on my lids before applying black fluid line or kohl eyeliner.

I <3 it
smiles.gif

kimmy

try wetting the brush you're going to apply it with a little bit before you use it, and then apply it as a highlight on your cheekbones, it gives a very natural looking healthy glow!
winks.gif

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
I use Shimpagne above and partially on top of my blush, then I run the 187brush across my forehead and down my nose and tiny bit on my chin to glow

...and when wardrobe permits, apply generously to your clavicle with a #109 or #116. Then blend it out a bit with your #187 or #184 or whatever fan brush you own.

Yeah, SHIMPAGNE!!!
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts