How to use touche eclat YSL

july

I finally bought the famous touche eclat of YSL.
But I am not sure I'm using it right .
When do you have to put it ?
before the powder ? after?
I am confused .
Do I need to put powder after I use it ? to make it more permanent (like makeup?)

Thanks

saniyairshad

after any concealer its best to put some powder on, or make sure u put some foundation on, or else your face would look chalky

flowerhead

Touche eclat is amazing, I use it every day underneath my eyes and around my nose to get rid of discolouration. Lightly pat it with your finger until it blends into the skin, rub and it wont work properly.

Noramouse

The Touche Eclat is NOT a concealer, it is a "final touch" highlighter to be used on top of ALL of your makeup to add light to the face. This is instead of using shadow to contour (in the old days), instead it is a new way of contouring using light.

Touche eclat comes in 4 shades: #1 (or the original unnumbered) is a Pink light - mostly for extremely fair skin (natural blondes with light eyes and pink tone to their skin)
#2 - Radiant Ivory - for fair to medium skin tones with more golden undertones in their skin

#3 Radiant Peach - medium or very tanned skin

#4 Radiant Caramel - dark tanned or dark Latin, dark African American skin, etc.

greatscott2000

I love Touche eclat! I wear a moisturizer before putting it underneath my eyes then I put it on. I don't "set" it with powder afterwards though

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Touche eclat is amazing, I use it every day underneath my eyes and around my nose to get rid of discolouration. Lightly pat it with your finger until it blends into the skin, rub and it wont work properly.

I fully concur! I always use it as a base for lipstick, and around my nose and under my eyes.

If you pat gently with your ring finger it works best, if you rub it just doesn't work the same. I used to put it on first at the same time as concealer, but i find it works a lot better if you put it on last after you have tidied up everything
smiles.gif
it is amazing though, once you can make it work for you!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts