How to utilize Silver Ring?

moopoint

Silver shades are pretty much out of my comfort zone, but I bought Silver Ring to try something new. I'm really having a hard time figuring out what to pair it with. I have UD Vapor, which is a very light (almost white) silver, I have Carbon too. I have tons of brights, pinks, golds, and browns too.

Any suggestions? Wild or tame.

PS Less is more for me, I usually only wear 3 shades at one time (lid, crease/outer v, and highlight)

Thanks ladies!

Tinnsla

Why not try doing a neutral lid (something like shroom or vanilla pigment), lining the upper lashline with a kohl and then smudge silver ring into the lashline and a little bit into the outer v. Lots of mascara on the upper lashes and keep the lower lashline bare. Pair with some pink blush and pink lipgloss. Looks modern and toned down...

Mizz.Coppertone

Wear it on ur innercorners into half way of ur lower lashline with Satin Taupe allover ur lid and Carbon as a liner.Highlight with a neutral like All that Glitters for a sexy smokey look!

hawaii02

SR is similar to an e/s I have with another brand. When I bought the e/s, the MA paired it with brown (either on the lid or liner). I'm not sure what color eyes you have, but mine being blue, they really popped.

moopoint

I used Mizz.Coppertone's look today and it looked fab! I am very pleased. I would never have paired a cool tone like Silver Ring with warm tones like Satin Taupe/All that Glitters. It looked great though. And the fact the Hawaii02 recommended browns with silver too makes me feel like I'm on to something here. Thanks for your help ladies. You've breathed life into my Silver Ring.

Latest posts