Huge Band Trip Haul!! :)

revinn

I was planning on spending a ton of money on makeup in NYC, Boston, New Jersey and Maine on the band trip I've been on for the past week, but I could not imagine the deals I found at the CCO in Kittery, ME. I had an amazing time(I missed Specktra though!), and I spent so much money on clothes, souvenirs, etc.. So I thought I'd share my new makeup with all of you, and give a little review of each article I purchased.

Sephora, NYC (The one across from the Hard Rock Cafe):
-NARS The Multiple in Copacabana - my all time favorite highlighter, as of this week. My friends and busmates had me doing their makeup all week, and I used this on EVERYONE. It comes out so beautifully in pictures, the perfect glow.
-NARS Blush in Deep Throat - gorgeous peachy pink.
-NARS Blush in Sin - best blush for my skin tone that I've come across, including my beloved MAC BPB's. It's a sexy, natural berry.
-NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls -perfect nude, stayed on through a night of hardcore, sweaty dancing at the Heritage Festival banquet (600+ band students packed into a ballroom..we bandies can party).
Stila Convertible Color in Petunia - haven't played with this one much yet, but it looked beautifully bright and youthful on my blonde haired, blue eyed best friend.

This all ran me about $140.

Kittery, ME CCO:
-Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Peony - I saw this and recognized the product from a few of MissChievious's tutorials and FOTD's, so I grabbed it immediately. She's sort of my makeup icon on Specktra, and I love when she posts looks since they always showcase glowing skin, so I had high hopes for this product. They were met and surpassed; this is a perfect addition to a pink blush to kick it up a notch and add a lovely glow.
-Lip Gelee in Glosspitality - I like glosses that have no shimmer, so this was perfect.
-Lip Gelee in Moistly - love this! Nice berry color, pairs well with Sin Blush.
-TLC in Gentle Coral - I got it in the old school packaging, and I'm really glad to have a subtle coral that doesn't overwhelm my fair complexion.
-Plushglass in Angel Cream - pretty light, milky pink with no shimmer. A+.
-Eyeshadow in Cranberry - in Moonbathe packaging! Gorgeous burgundy, looks fantastic paired with my beloved Artifact paint pot.
-Fluidline in Silverstroke - I've been lemming this for a while, and it was super cheap there, soooo I took advantage of the price and grabbed one. A nice touch in a silver smokey eye.
-Fluidline in Nightfish - I'm almost out of Blitz and Glitz, and I like a soft black liquid liner. This fulfilled this need quite nicely.
-See Through Cheek Color in Awash of Pink - great find! I didn't know that MAC ever made cheekstain. Best cheek stain I've ever used (and I love me some cheek stain). It's a very sheer, subtle fuchsia that looks extremely natural and lasts for hours.
-Eyeshadow in Aquavert - hands down my favorite purchase. I love the Lure packaging, and this shimmery seafoam color is to die for.
-Liquidlast Liner in Molten Sol - very unique color, the orange-bronze looks great with my blue eyes!

All this cost me only $140!! I was so surprised!!

And finally, from a random Victoria's Secret:
-Very Sexy Lip Stain in Nubile - a great punchy coral; it looks like I chugged a gallon of Kool-Aid when I wear it, and it has great staying power (perhaps TOO great..).

Sorry for the long post, but I'm so excited about my new products!

Edit: I also got CanCan by Paris Hilton perfume from Perfumania in Kittery. Yum!

Gadook

Wow! You got a whole lot of things
greengrin.gif

Well, they all sound great. It sounds like you know what you like through and through.

purrtykitty

Awesome stuff! That outlet in Kittery is great. I checked it out while I was back east last fall. I don't think it gets a lot of traffic!

HockeyChick04

great haul sounds like you got a good variety of stuff. I got aquavert my first trip to a CCO and I totally agree it was my favorite too and the packaging only makes it better. Have fun!!!
thmbup.gif

newagetomatoz

Awesome haul!! It seems like you had a killer time doing all this time and partying with your bandies!! I do the same thing on my orchestra trips! Only our teacher lovingly calls up orch-dorks. lol Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

mreichert

Great haul! Glad you had fun on your band trip! I wish I could take my students to longer trips like that- they would have so much fun
smiles.gif

revinn

We go to NYC/the Boston Festival every two years (so this was my second time), and Cape Breton every two years on the opposing years of the NYC trip, and it's always an amazing time! We have a band of 100, so it's a party wherever we go, haha
smiles.gif

Latest posts