I Can't Help Myself I Keep Playing With Fire

kelly2509t

Really happy with how this turned out! CC as always are welcomed and appreciated
smiles.gif

eotd1s.jpg

Products Used:
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- MAC Fresh Cut Palette
- Sleek Sunset Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
- Avon SuperShock Mascara

eotd2s.jpg

eotd3s.jpg

eotd4s.jpg

eotd5s.jpg

blackeneddove

Very soft and pretty! I love the colors you used. My only CC would be to line your upper lid too, I think it'd open your eyes more. But other than that, well done!

Boasorte

this is good, I would darken the outer corner just a tad, and raise the color a bit. WHen you open ur eyes it sort of disappears.

Hypathya

This is really pretty!! It'll be better if:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Very soft and pretty! I love the colors you used. My only CC would be to line your upper lid too, I think it'd open your eyes more. But other than that, well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
this is good, I would darken the outer corner just a tad, and raise the color a bit. WHen you open ur eyes it sort of disappears.

I almost forgot, great blending!!
Thanks for sharing!!

hello_my_apple

this is very pretty!, i dont know if the look wasnt supposed to have liner, but liner always gives it a more polished look. when i want a soft line, i used a soft brown eye liner and smudge it out just a teeny bit! but other than that this is a very pretty soft look!

MzzRach

I agree with the other CC that has been posted. And I also want to say that you have amazing eyelashes!

kelly2509t

Thanks ladies for all your comments! I agree about adding upper liner, that's still something I'm practicing, so hopefully I'll be able add liner to my FOTD soon

Latest posts