I can't take it!

shygirl

I'm really suffering from MAC withdrawal. I haven't bought anything from MAC in about two months.

I....must...go....today.

I'm buying skin Prep & Prime. What small must-have item should I get in a $20 range?

I'm asking so that I can just grab the two items and get the hell out of there! NO browsing (which I don't do. Browse and buy <-- that's me).

MACgirl

i have been trying not to spend anymore money on mac till ornementalism then whos that lady and then the lingerie color storie BUT since i know if i go in ill come out 200 dollars broke, i sent my sister to get me specific items, even then i deicded on three things. I asked for oil off cleanser (which i ran out of) and flashtrack and satilite dreams eye shadow. For now its ok but ornementalism is apporaching REAL fast.....

jess98765

well done with withstanding for so long already!! i couldn't do it!! lol. but yea, try the fluidliners. apparently they are top notch. Also, you can never go wrong with new e/s!!

shygirl

I zipped in yesterday and bought the Prep & Prime for Skin and the 80% lipliner. Man! I only spent $35 in MAC. Can u believe it?!

Anyway, the Prep & Prime is pretty cool so far. I didn't have to spend 30 minutes trying to make my foundation look even.

Latest posts