I did it. PIXIE CUT!

Mabelle

gorgeous! Its a big change, but its a nice one :) i love a woman that can rock the pixie cut! you have the bone structure and the attitude to pull it off!

2browneyes

Nice cut. Enjoy the freedom that comes with it :) I loved the change once I cut mine off 2 yrs ago. Haven't let it grow back since.

Shimmer

I had to go back today, the cut wasn't laying right. She didn't texturize it enough.

NOW it's what I wanted. :D

myluckypenny

<3 it... lucky your bf loves it too - most men have an aversion to short hair on women... which means your man is confident that he has a lovely gf regardless of what her hair looks like. =)

kaliraksha

Looks so great on you... it's counter intuitive but it brings out the most feminine features in you... as if you needed more help!

Shimmer

My Guy just told me that this summer when we go to baseball games I'm going to need to girl the rest of my outfit up to make up for wearing a baseball cap over a pixie cut. Ha.

LMD84

wow! i have only just seen this but you look amazing sweetie! i think it makes you look so feminine and also very youthfull! and i'm pleased your man likes it too!

Latest posts