I finally took off my braces ;)

Pei

I took off my braces! (Teeth are with in-born discolouration prob, hence the yellowness =D)

Face & neck colour doesn't match here cos of the flash...
Goldenolive4.jpg

Natural light - Do u still think that my foundation is too light for me?
Goldenolive.jpg

Close-up
Goldenolive2.jpg

Glamgirlie

Love the makle-up. Does it feel weird having your braces off? It did for me, and the first thing i ate was an apple, it felt so funny.

entipy

Yes, you are so adorable! I love that dimple!! I also love that little splash of violet you got goin' on there!

Eyelashwishes

you are so cute! i love all your makeup looks.
you have a very unique look about you.....its a really good thing.

meldamay

Wow. I have those two piggies and I will definitely try this. Your foundation looks fine in natural light. I love this look!

Vixen

Teeth are all smooth now huh?
I still remember the day I got my braces off the first time (I've had braces twice now): November 26!!! I was counting down!!

yoonjungifer

I absofrigginlutely hated braces. They felt so weird the day I got them off. But, anyhoo, congrats to you! You look adorable! I really like the green shadow. I wish I could pull it off >_<;; Oh, and the foundation does seem a bit light on you [due to the flash, i suppose?]. But you still look fabulous. ^_^

yummy411

you look beautiful and i didn't notice your "irritating unbalanced eyelid".... i def have a noticeable one

Pei

Really appreciate all the above comments. Thank u =)
I totally agree with Vixen, it feels VERY weird when my braces are removed! All smooooooooooth =D I can finally feel my gums once again lol
I miss my braces though =D

theleopardcake
I missed u too!!!
Post more will ya? I love all ur FOTDs, u're improving and i think u are one of the few who look delicious in bedhair-like hair! lol

Dreamergirl, hey girlie, how have u been?
winks.gif

Latest posts