I forgot how much I love these e/s!

xoleaxo

hey everyone! here is a look i did today inspired by P0wp0wbaby on youtube.. love her videos! i haven't touched these brighter colors in forever! btw, my fetus is wreaking a havoc on my face & loving it.
lol.gif

3419213083_e760e6500b.jpg

3419212221_fe9d14ca65.jpg

the goods:

Mineralize Satinfinish foundation
MSF Natural
Fix+
Tippy BPB
Espresso e/s (brows)

UDPP
Painterly p/p
Rollickin p/p (lid only)
Stars n Rockets e/s
Sushi Flower e/s
Mood Ring e/s
Cool Heat e/s
Vanilla e/s (highlight)
Blacktrack fluidline
Benefit Badgal mascara

Big Bow l/s

Thanks!!
specktra_rocks.gif

Khalia25

This is a bright, yet soft look. Very pretty! And you have a pretty face. What is your ethnicity, if I may ask?

xoleaxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
This is a bright, yet soft look. Very pretty! And you have a pretty face. What is your ethnicity, if I may ask?

thanks! i'm filipino and caucasian.
thmbup.gif

GGBlu

Wonderful springy color combination. I really like how this is soft yet vibrant at the same time.

I forget sometimes that it's spring with all the crappy weather we're getting in NYC.

xoleaxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Very pretty....How did you get Big Bow to look so pale pink?

hey! i dabbed it on instead of swiping and then blended it a little with my finger.

snowbunnie--he/she ALREADY doesn't listen to a thing i say!
lol.gif

ForgetRegret

Really gorgeous, your blending is great!
smiles.gif
I don't have mood ring...I think I may need to get it, tho, now that I see this lovely creation...hehe.

I know all about the fetus wreaking havoc on skin...if I make a random recommendation to you; go to Sephora and buy Clarins Stretch Mark Control, and start using it now...it'll really help minimize any stretch marks you might get, and help them fade quicker afterward. It's sincerely saving my poor belly (which looks like it's been mauled by a tiger, cuz I didn't start using it until my 8th month...grr).

Latest posts