i fotd'ed my friend.. before n after pic

redscarletamber

i really appreciate honest comments please!
th_DANCE.gif

i dunno it looks so plain, and still i cannot achieve the colors like y'all did in the pic.. bright and strong. mine is weak and just so-so. i've applied like 10 minutes on 1 eye.. but the those colors didnt appear beautiful in pic.

redscarletamber

elianto - Welcome to Elianto's world of beauty ..- for eye colors, lipstick. the colors are so intense. when i went to the shop, i saw the SA wore those eyeshadows, and they look super pretty. maybe i've been using wrong brushes. i use the brush from maybelline ..included in the eyeshadow set. and i use other cheap brushes. i'm not sure if Elianto is famous outside there.

maybelline - foundation and powder

redscarletamber

SDC11243.JPG

( i could describe, gold yellow, swarm green, black for the eye shadows. )

after spent time applying eyeshadows more than 20 minutes on both eyes..
these are the results (made many mistake when applying, the colors seems didnt blend well....) maybe the brushes are so soft?, colors kept dusting out on the cheek (sorry for my bad english :p peace..!!)

i've put on like 1/2 teaspoon of foundation on her face.. haha , yeah i know it's funny.. pls dont laugh.
haha but i'm laughing.

TISH1124

Great Look...

however would it not just be easier to edit the 1st post with what items you used to create the look? Most people don't read all of the replies/posts in the fotd thread other than the initial look...Just IMO