I found the EXACT dupe of Heatherette

aquarius11

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I missed out on Heatherette, so this may be my big break at getting a shade close to it! Now, may I ask...where can I find Matisse? I've never heard of them, so I need some direction! Thanks, ette!

coachkitten

I have always wanted that color! Thank you so much!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Someone on the board also mentioned Elizabeth Arden's Pink Vibrations lipstick once as a fairly close dupe. I picked one up. It is somewhat close. It definitely isn't as vivid bright as Heatherette (not much is...except the sun, maybe.
lol.gif
), but it is a very gorgeous, bright, vibrant pink none the less. I recommend it if you can't get to Ricky's.
winks.gif

MisStarrlight

I really hate Ricky's, but Matisse is pretty decent. There's one right across the street from the theatre I used to do Rocky Horror in so I basically lived there.

I dunno what their site has up anymore, but last I knew they were working on getting up an online store....the site it rickys-nyc.com.

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Someone on the board also mentioned Elizabeth Arden's Pink Vibrations lipstick once as a fairly close dupe. I picked one up. It is somewhat close. It definitely isn't as vivid bright as Heatherette (not much is...except the sun, maybe.
lol.gif
), but it is a very gorgeous, bright, vibrant pink none the less. I recommend it if you can't get to Ricky's.
winks.gif

I have that too - it's too warm...I put it next to Baby Doll...BD is much much closer.

Latest posts