I Got It!!!

Macnarsandlove

So guess what ya'll….. I am the newest beauty advisor for LANCOME!!
yahoo.gif
I had 4 interviews and my final on was with the regional vp and I nailed it. I guess all this beauty knowledge that I had floating around in my head paid off. I mentioned the new LUCI line, Gucci Westman, the mascara, and some other things and SHAZAM I got the position. I guess a lot of ppl that applied for the job probably don’t know much about Lancome cause she was looking at me in amazement like I was telling her lotto numbers LOL. Even though its part time I still get gratis and stuff and I get to attend the training seminars. The lady was really impressed with my beauty know how and I couldn’t have been happier. I wanna send a special thank you to all you specktra-ettes for sharing the love of all things beauty. Couldn't have done it with out you!!! I will be posting details a lil later I am at my other job with is exactly like office space (no seriously we have tps reports and everything)
BTW Lancome has some fire stuff coming out soon so check it out...

Fairybelle

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!! Lancome has some fantastic products and you will have so much fun playing with them!

adela88

i love juicy tubes, ive been 'collecting' them since i was 12
i bought the nailpolish, whitish lipstick and lipgloss from the luci line
im disapointed, they were way too sheer and made my lips really red, like some sort of allergic reaction.
i melted the lipstick and added it to another light pink lipstick.it gives a brilliant shine so im happy ^^

Latest posts