I had an interview at Sephora today!

mello

Since I haven't posted in a couple of days, I suppose I haven't mentioned that I applied at Sephora! I ended up getting a call back right away and I had my interview today! I was sooo nervous, but I think it went well! It was one on one, I brought my hard copy of my portfolio and she seemed impressed. She said she'll give me a call by Friday at the latest, wish me luck! I really want the job, it seems like SUCH a fun place to work!
...Minus the uniform
ssad.gif
but what can you do haha

Here is what I wore to my interview! I decided to keep it kinda neutral, didn't wanna scare anyone haha

FACE
Lancome Effacernes concealor
Dior Airflash Foundation mixed w/ MAC strobe cream
Lancome bronzer in bronze solaire
Lancome Ageless Minerals setting powder
CS blush (from the 10 pc palette)

EYES
Lancome eyebrow pencil
UDPP
Dior e/s duo in Nude Look
MAC Espresso
Lancome Stylo Waterproof in Noir
JOE eyeliner pen in black
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
QUO lashes

LIPS
wore off by the time I took the pics, but I used:
Lancome concealor
Dior Dior Addict l/s #222 (casual beige)
Dior kiss gloss in Pineapple cocktail

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

BROW DANDRUFF!? Just kidding. I always get highlighter on them and forget to brush it out after :'(

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

I honestly can't keep a straight face when I take pictures.

I also added more highlights to my hair. You like?
smiles.gif

As always, CC welcome and thanks for looking!
Keep your fingers crossed for me
winkiss.gif
haha

kimmy

i love the makeup! perfect for an interview.
smiles.gif

also, if you don't mind me asking...is that your natural hair colour? i love it! it's exactly the colour i want.

mello

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
...if you don't mind me asking...is that your natural hair colour? i love it! it's exactly the colour i want.

Nooo, it's not! My natural color is a very very dark brown. I put a bit of color in it to give me the nice golden tone. I CAN tell you what I used, though. It was Natural Match color by L'Oreal in I believe 4 1/2 W. I also have highlights in it that I did myself. I bleached them and then put Ion color in Medium Golden Brown on. I bought it at Sally's. HTH!

dammitjanet10

I'm so jealous of your eyebrows! They are so perfect! I love thick but sculpted brows (curse my baby fine brows!)

Good luck with the job! :-D

chelseadawn

I always look at your FOTDs and your eyebrows, liner, hair, eyeshadow, alwayyyysss SO amazingggg.
You're stunning.

mello

Thanks everyone! You guys are so sweet!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitjanet10
I'm so jealous of your eyebrows! They are so perfect! I love thick but sculpted brows (curse my baby fine brows!)

Good luck with the job! :-D

Thank you! but omg trust me, my brows have come a LONG way! They used to look like this a little over a year ago:
Mar14026.jpg

ugh.
it was so hard to grow them in, but I finally did. They're actually a shape that suits my face/enormous eyes now, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseadawn
I always look at your FOTDs and your eyebrows, liner, hair, eyeshadow, alwayyyysss SO amazingggg.
You're stunning.

Awh, thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif

Latest posts