I have $200 with a prodiscount

LinzBelle

What should I get at the SF Union Square Pro Store for my b-day? I have alot of brown matte eyeshadow, shimmery purples, some pinks, greens, blues, and a little lipstick and some lip glasses. What are some to die for product that I should add to my kit?

panda0410

MSF, Gold Spill or Northern Lights are gorgeous, or try some pigments - too fabulous
winks.gif

makeba

Why not get some pigments, and some paints to go with your collection? get some blush and more lipglass cuz a girl cant have enough ligloss!!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinzBelle
What should I get at the SF Union Square Pro Store for my b-day? I have alot of brown matte eyeshadow, shimmery purples, some pinks, greens, blues, and a little lipstick and some lip glasses. What are some to die for product that I should add to my kit?

the pro store is not located on Union Square. its located on Union St. they have a duty free shop in Union Square but i don't know where it is located at. it can be inside a building across the street from Union Square. i'm not so sure.

eowyn797

oo, first of all, i hate you!
smiles.gif

second, you should take alook at the PRO e/s that just came out recently. Bio Green & Bright Sunshine are awesome shimmery colors...and they have some lovely mattes too.

j_absinthe

Perhaps some of the Flashtronic MSF (if anything, those usually go quick and never come back.)

Maybe get a couple pigments, the 187 brush (
winks.gif
), make a couple custom quads.

mariecinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
the pro store is not located on Union Square. its located on Union St. they have a duty free shop in Union Square but i don't know where it is located at. it can be inside a building across the street from Union Square. i'm not so sure.

I knew there was a store there somewhere! I don't live too far from SF and everytime I visit I always try to find the MAC store with no sucess. Where exactly is it at? Is it far from Union Square and that big mall that's there?

Latest posts