I have found the blush of my life!

cocodivatime

I love this blush so much I'm thinking of getting rid of a bunch of others b-cuz I may never reach for them again.....lol.

My beloved blush is X-Rocks from the Neo-Sci Fi collection!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I knew that I loved it when I first tried it on in the store. I bought it and ended up buying a backup a few weeks later. It's all I have been wearing and it goes with everything regardless of the color on my eyes or lips.

When I wear pinks it looks like a plum blush. WHen I wear browns it looks like a brown/bronzey blush. It's like a freakin chameleon (sp?)!!!! I love it.
I was talking with a MA last week about it and she said the same thing. The color changes, its so weird and wonderful at the same time.

I don't wear MAC foundation on a regular basis (I'm a mineral gal). But for color reference I am a NC44 I think. I don't know how it shows on other skin tones but on mine its the BOMB!! LOL
choochoo.gif

Anyone else in love with this blush or is it just me??

CantAffordMAC

OMG I dont use any other blush then this one....this is my new favorite too.

I should have gottena backup. But I didnt. but seriously....this blush is amazing. Its like butter!

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
OMG I dont use any other blush then this one....this is my new favorite too.

I should have gottena backup. But I didnt. but seriously....this blush is amazing. Its like butter!

I know!! LOL. It IS like butter

miss_bailey

I love it too! When Neo Sci Fi first came out I was looking at both the blushes and the MA was like "I think X-rocks is ugly, it's more of a contour colour"...I was like are you crazy? It's delicious!

clwkerric

I think I'm with you on that one... I LOVE X-Rocks!!! My second love is from Moonbathe collection, Afterdusk. LOVE IT!

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I love it too! When Neo Sci Fi first came out I was looking at both the blushes and the MA was like "I think X-rocks is ugly, it's more of a contour colour"...I was like are you crazy? It's delicious!

That's crazy. Is it good sales practice to tell a customer that you think something is "ugly"?
th_dunno.gif

I tried to use another blush the other day...I was trying to lay off X-Rocks and give my other stuff a chance. But after I finished my face, I looked in the mirror .........and grabbed X-rocks and put it on top of the other blush. Muah ha ha ha!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Crazy. I love it so much. WOuld it be unreasonable to buy a 3rd backup? I just don't wanna EVER run out of this color. How long does a MAC blush last anyway?

kimmy

i'm always singing x-rocks' praises and i'm an nc25, so that just goes to show how versatile it is. it's so shiny. it makes me happy when i see it on my cheeks.
greengrin.gif

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
How long does a MAC blush last anyway?

I was wondering the same thing... LOL.

I want to buy more back ups too!!

benzito_714

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
Crazy. I love it so much. WOuld it be unreasonable to buy a 3rd backup? I just don't wanna EVER run out of this color. How long does a MAC blush last anyway?

you should buy a third-and give it to me since i missed out on it
yes.gif
sike
i'm glad you found a blush that you love because i am still searching.

deven.marie

OMG YES!
im NC44 too and this is my FAVORITE blush, to the point where it's the only one on my counter now and all the others have gone into "hibernation" in my drawer, haha. it does go with everyyything.. i just bought 2 backups, its the perfect color and the shimmer gives a really nice dewy glow
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Dang, you all are making me want a backup of X-Rocks, but realistically, will I ever finish one? My good friend is also mildly obsessed with X-Rocks.

roselyn112

I bought both blushes in the neo sci-fi collection and havent played with them as much. my current hg blush is sunbasque but now your girls are making me want to run home and play with x-rocks!

Luceuk

I need X rocks now! I really need to stop reading this forum hen I have no money. Has anyone tried it on NC20 skin?

Simply Elegant

Don't have this colour but I'm almost finished with my favourite blush that I wear pretty much every day and it lasted a little over a year. I'd get a third backup if you really love it.

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by roselyn112
I bought both blushes in the neo sci-fi collection and havent played with them as much. my current hg blush is sunbasque but now your girls are making me want to run home and play with x-rocks!

Try it just once and you'll be hooked!

I have the other blush from Neo sci fi too but I have not used it yet.

Face2Mac

Get a third back and buy the time you are finished with that one they might come out with again or something similiar. Go Get it, before it is too late, and you will kick yourself.
winkiss.gif

I myself am crazy about the Neo Sci-fi collection. I think it is one of the better ones for darker skintones. I have everything but the blush because they said X-rocks looks like Sweet as Cocoa.

ndn-ista

I went to MAC to see this blush and the ma put it on me and um yeah..I'm going back to get it asap.

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I need X rocks now! I really need to stop reading this forum hen I have no money. Has anyone tried it on NC20 skin?

I have NC20, and I love it! It is a beautiful color. However, it is highly pigmented, so if you try it, use a minimal amt, even tap off the excess (kind of like bare minerals, haha) before using. Otherwise I think you'll like it.
thmbup.gif

jbid

i bought x-rocks after reading this thread. yes, it totally rocks!
i always prefered cool toned blushes but i was wrong!
so thank you!

Latest posts